• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does Mulberry Have Sales or Outlets for Wallets?

fkl118

Reaction score
I have this exact same wallet. I never use it anymore.

Just to warn you, it's really, really thick and will make your butt look lopsided. Plus it's uncomfortable to sit on.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have a shop in York which sells factory goods.

Sean Archer

Reaction score
My current wallet is 11 cm x 9 cm x 3.5 cm. I realize the mulberry 8 card coin wallet is 11.5x9.5x2 but should be ok. I keep my wallet in my front pocket.

jimmy c

Reaction score
they also have an outlet at bicester village

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmy c
they also have an outlet at bicester village

best bet.

That said, I don't see the appeal of mulberry. Their leather never struck me as anything special. Seems like they're just riding on their name.

Sean Archer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
best bet. That said, I don't see the appeal of mulberry. Their leather never struck me as anything special. Seems like they're just riding on their name.
I can't find bifold full grain wallets with 8 cc slots and a coin pouch. Mulberry is pretty much it. I've never even heard of them before my wallet started to break down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads