• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loosest women in the world

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imhotep
Do you have Aspergers?

Do you have a ******* moose antler up your bloody asshole, you filthy canuck?

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like my women tight.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uhurit
Wrong answer: no Eastern European or Russian classy woman would have anything to do with a yank unless she is a whore, or wants to get out thru' marriage. Don't fool yourself!

I think that's on the surface - and that's what most people first see but I wouldn't generalize for the entire population...

clarity

Reaction score
I still can't believe you looked up flights to NZ because of that article.
facepalm.gif

Agnacious

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HHD
Unattractive British women are notoriously whorish. The better-looking ones, less so.

I think unattractive women in general, better looking women less so.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugly British women are whores. I went to school in a small british town and there were so many preggos there, it was nuts. I can only imagine how many of those bastards have some American blood in them.

A guy I met said Japanese women love americans and its so easy. You go up to them and talk some broken engrish. They do that little asain laugh at your expense, correct you and BOOM, your in.

The two Finnish women I met were definetly whores. But so so hot.

Tardek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
A friend stationed in western Australia said Aussie chicks LOVE Americans Howard Stern was interviewing someone the other day that said Japanese women go nuts for Americans because Japanese guys generally don't give them any sexual attention.
Your friend lied. No women I know here would willingly date an American (they might date an American in spite of his being American though...). In fact, Americans in general have a really bad name here. As a society, we dislike America's attitude and the fact that our government kowtows to yours. Additionally, many of your servicemen who come here for shore leave or are stationed on various bases **** our women and then move off-shore. In my experience this is more to do with US sailors on shore leave than the army troops, but that's probably because I live within half an hour of one of the biggest drydocks in the southern hemisphere. My view is probably colored a little by personal experience, but I am sick of consoling friends of mine who tell me it's their fault they were raped by a US sailor. Edit: Hm, I note you said 'western australia'. That's possible, there isn't a lot to do over there except lie around and **** (separate activities).

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tardek
Your friend lied.

No women I know here would willingly date an American (they might date an American in spite of his being American though...).

In fact, Americans in general have a really bad name here. As a society, we dislike America's attitude and the fact that our government kowtows to yours. Additionally, many of your servicemen who come here for shore leave or are stationed on various bases **** our women and then move off-shore.

In my experience this is more to do with US sailors on shore leave than the army troops, but that's probably because I live within half an hour of one of the biggest drydocks in the southern hemisphere. My view is probably colored a little by personal experience, but I am sick of consoling friends of mine who tell me it's their fault they were raped by a US sailor.

Edit: Hm, I note you said 'western australia'. That's possible, there isn't a lot to do over there except lie around and **** (separate activities).

WTF!

Tardek

Reaction score
Sorry, did you want me to sugar-coat it? I'm not saying that Americans are bad people in general, or even servicemen. But it's not really good press, and it's happened in my own personal experience several times. It's the sort of thing that doesn't really make you guys too popular, and it seems to happen basically everywhere (I saw a report of it happening in Japan, and of course there are those things that happened in Iraq and Afghanistan).

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HHD
Unattractive British women are notoriously whorish. The better-looking ones, less so.

This. Go to any town in Britain on a Friday and Saturday night and get drunk if you hit on anything that looks even half tempting you should be getting it on or having the crap kicked out of you within an hour. Low standards would probably help.

Closer to home I would have though any area near you with a large number of university students.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your friend lied.

No women I know here would willingly date an American (they might date an American in spite of his being American though...).

In fact, Americans in general have a really bad name here. As a society, we dislike America's attitude and the fact that our government kowtows to yours. Additionally, many of your servicemen who come here for shore leave or are stationed on various bases **** our women and then move off-shore.

In my experience this is more to do with US sailors on shore leave than the army troops, but that's probably because I live within half an hour of one of the biggest drydocks in the southern hemisphere. My view is probably colored a little by personal experience, but I am sick of consoling friends of mine who tell me it's their fault they were raped by a US sailor.

Edit: Hm, I note you said 'western australia'. That's possible, there isn't a lot to do over there except lie around and **** (separate activities).

Seppos?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
This thread has potential.

It did

Your friend lied.

Up until this

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics