• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Asterix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asterix
VW Phaeton W12 & LR Discovery II - Me Audi A8L - Wifey
Update: W12 Phaeton, Audi A8L & LR Discovery = greedy old me
lol8[1].gif
VW Touareg = Wifey

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
1990-92-infiniti-m30.jpg

1992 Infiniti M30

This isn't my actual car, but it pretty much looks like that - only 50K on the odometer.

Hayling

Reaction score
3346539003_20470c65b0_b.jpg
My 2001 Honda Prelude. Fun daily driver. Obviously I'm just a poor college student so this isn't very impressive compared to a lot of cars on here, but it's mine and I like it
smile.gif
This pic was from my road trip from Maryland to the Florida Keys late last year.

armaniwang07

Reaction score
my current car is Lexus GS460. daily driver.

nicad2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by YoungAmerican
1990-92-infiniti-m30.jpg

1992 Infiniti M30

This isn't my actual car, but it pretty much looks like that - only 50K on the odometer.

You have good taste - I would love to have one of those with such low miles.

Asterix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
^^^Nice collection.
Thanks, the LR Disco has been the most problematic of the boys.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
PM'd on the A8 since there's no need for 3 personal vehicles. kthxbai
smile.gif

Lol...... Blue Streak (the A8) is my favorite stallion. He provides me with the best fuel economy with an average of about 25-28 mpg on the highway which is outstanding for a V8.

epb

Reaction score
BMW Z4 M Coupe running CSLs and a 3.91 final drive:
widesig.jpg

Smart Fortwo for commuting:
smartmini.jpg

turboman808

Reaction score
Surprised at the number of people with multiple cars. But it makes sense(lesson I learned just a few years ago). It's very expensive to drive a Aston Martin every day. Much cheaper to drive a honda every day and drive an Aston Martin on the weekends and special occasions.

Asterix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
Surprised at the number of people with multiple cars. But it makes sense(lesson I learned just a few years ago). It's very expensive to drive a Aston Martin every day. Much cheaper to drive a honda every day and drive an Aston Martin on the weekends and special occasions.
^^^^^ Man after my heart! When people ask my wife (since they never approach me) why we have more than the expected standard 2 cars (also we are a young couple with a 2 yr old son), she tries to explain to them, like I did when she met me as a single guy who must always have 2 cars, that: 1. We never have to worry about missing any appointment/event because a car opts to act up and 2. Like with our clothes, there is the work car, play car or/and special events car. The ability to rotate use amongst 2 or more similar items, lessens the wear and tear on any particular one.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asterix
^^^^^ Man after my heart! When people ask my wife (since they never approach me) why we have more than the expected standard 2 cars (also we are a young couple with a 2 yr old son), she tries to explain to them, like I did when she met me as a single guy who must always have 2 cars, that: 1. We never have to worry about missing any appointment/event because a car opts to act up and 2. Like with our clothes, there is the work car, play car or/and special events car. The ability to rotate use amongst 2 or more similar items, lessens the wear and tear on any particular one.
It's also nice to be able to change things up from day to day. Keeps driving interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics