• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey kelvin,

I think an XS would work for you. I wear both XS and S and I think we have a similar body type except you're a bit shorter.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
Work clothes
glug.jpg

Homage to Robbie! Overexposure was accidental but adds to the endeavor. Dr. Pepper and not Mexican Coke, unfortunately, but I was happy to find SOME kind of sugar pop at the local party store.

was it imperial sugar 'dublin' doctor pepper?

the fades are badass btw

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
crazy, it suprises me you can get it that far north. We'd go and buy 24 packs pretty often from convenient stores. I am not a huge DP fan, but if you get it SUPER COLD and it is in a glass bottle it is a damn fine soda.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suspect sooner or later Robbie is going to run afoul of law enforcement in his quest for Mexican coke.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I suspect sooner or later Robbie is going to run afoul of law enforcement in his quest for Mexican coke.

crackup[1].gif

BTW - sorry I never PMed you back, I get lazy about them some times, I'm actually not even making it out to NC, but holler if you're ever in DC.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
was it imperial sugar 'dublin' doctor pepper?

the fades are badass btw

it's the bomb. uses real sugar instead of that fructose ****. it's the dr. pepper equivalent of a mexican coke.

wheelsx45

Reaction score
I buy my Mexican coke by the case at local Costco in Arizona.

Where do you find the bottled Dr. Pepper?

Johnathan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
it's the bomb. uses real sugar instead of that fructose ****. it's the dr. pepper equivalent of a mexican coke.
I need to try this.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
The party store in my village is a tiny hole in the wall, and only recently did I notice they were carrying the glass bottle Dr. Peppers. It's a tiny enough place that I can tell when I'm the only person buying something because the stock goes down one by one.. Might have to enjoy it while it lasts. Though they've consistently stocked my sweet Newcastle for a while now, maybe there's hope.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I feel bad when I drink Mexican Coke, but its 20 cents more than its American counterpart... and so SOO much better.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I like how Socal typed 'saner' instead of 'sander', but has jumped all over people for spelling jil with more than one l.

Former is typo, latter is ignorance

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bottled Dr Pepper =| Dublin Dr Pepper. Bottled also doesn't implicitly mean it's sugar cane either.

Dublin Dr Pepper is only sold in and around Dublin, Granbury, Hico and a other few surrounding towns.

Other Dr Pepper plants have gone to using Sugar Cane but I have no idea which ones. Plano isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads