• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
all dressed up and no place to go

got home from work and my suit had arrived, obviously needs a little attention from a tailor yet... but was too stoked not to share...

DSCN4042.jpg
W
With any luck this time next year i'll be sipping mexicoke in a TaT.

and hopefully the thrift gods drop a 6-15$ pair of black florsheim imperial wingtips into my lap tommorow.

robbie

Where'd you get it from in the end, man?

Looks pretty neat to me.
bigstar[1].gif

The day where a pair of Florsheims exist within a 200 mile radius of me, I'll celebrate.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG, that dark blue herringbone shirt is stunning. Very very nice.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all dressed up and no place to go

got home from work and my suit had arrived, obviously needs a little attention from a tailor yet... but was too stoked not to share...
and hopefully the thrift gods drop a 6-15$ pair of black florsheim imperial wingtips into my lap tommorow.

robbie

I can't really see the jacket, but the pants look like they're a great fit. Is it black, navy, or charcoal?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
hat looks great there pg
- thanks buddy & you are time less in your style
Originally Posted by somethingclever
PhatGuido - I like the BB case a lot, I like mine naked though.
- me too, but there is something sinister having something exotic & illegal in most countries in your pocket
Originally Posted by mc25
I loooove this outfit. You got mad style brother. i wonder if i can pull off the white pants...
- anyone can, just think of them as chinos
all dressed up and no place to go robbie
- good stuff Junior
Originally Posted by asobu
PG, that dark blue herringbone shirt is stunning. Very very nice.
- thanks Back to Topic Temp - 30c -32c, 30c at 0700! Days Agenda - Tuesday, meetings, hide from the heat & my new Leica DL4 & I are ONE! All color issues sorted! FUK.. It's already 30c!
L1000510W.jpg
I'm going to regret wearing this new shirt as I have not had it laundered.. It is going to itch..
L1000518W.jpg
I love navy shoes - Navy is the new brown! There, I said it.. FUK of Luk-cha!
fistbump.gif
L1000521W.jpg

Frames Ti pink gold "half rim" - 999.9 Suit Khaki/tan, VBC cotton. 1B, BELLIED LAPEL, hacking pockets, ticket pocket, button fly, soft shoulder - CHAN #4 PS\t Etro Shirt Light blue OCBD - MHKGM Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Socks Pantharella F/wear\t Navy French calf cap toe blucher - MHKGM Bag Dark olive/green soft case aka "Boston" in Saffiano calf - Prada Odeur\tOriginal Musk Blend #1 - Kiehls​

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
DSC_0153.jpg

EG scarf
Gap tee
Hope cardigan
Folk trousers
Mentor shoes

- damn you! It's my turn!
- great stuff & worth repeating

davo10375

Reaction score
Berlin any link to those pants online? Folk has some cool stuff out. Also never heard of the shoes but from the limited bit I can see look dope. Any info?

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Berlin Report, consistently one of my favorites!

+1. Great looking pants. I remember BR turned me on to Folk a few years ago with one of their granddad shirt. Although I think design wise they don't always deliver, the few pieces I've handled have been of great quality with nice fabrics. They do have a good range of nice designs as well.

premo

Reaction score
EG scarf
Gap tee
Hope cardigan
Folk trousers
Mentor shoes

Close-up/details on those shoes?

Thanks!

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by davo10375
Berlin any link to those pants online? Folk has some cool stuff out. Also never heard of the shoes but from the limited bit I can see look dope. Any info?
Folk slim trousers, they're not as slim as the name implies but really a great pair of summer trousers.

Originally Posted by Magician
Berlin Report, consistently one of my favorites!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by asobu
+1. Great looking pants. I remember BR turned me on to Folk a few years ago with one of their granddad shirt. Although I think design wise they don't always deliver, the few pieces I've handled have been of great quality with nice fabrics. They do have a good range of nice designs as well.
Folk just gets stronger and stronger every season, IMHO, although the pictures on their website definitely don't do justice to the actual pieces.
Originally Posted by premo
Close-up/details on those shoes?
Thanks!

Here's a better picture of the shoes. I carried the line two years ago and I haven't seen them anywhere since...
DSC_0160-1.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JaPo
Where'd you get it from in the end, man?

Looks pretty neat to me.
bigstar[1].gif

The day where a pair of Florsheims exist within a 200 mile radius of me, I'll celebrate.

h&m= ebay. we drove to st louis last month and I copped the grey linen on also.

Originally Posted by HgaleK
I can't really see the jacket, but the pants look like they're a great fit. Is it black, navy, or charcoal?
it is black. I should have taken a few more shots I suppose, but.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
-
- good stuff Junior

thx

DSC_0153.jpg

EG scarf
Gap tee
Hope cardigan
Folk trousers
Mentor shoes

I always find myself renegging, but i must take back all the crap i said about scarves as I feel like it works here and doesn't look quite so affected. great fit dude.

Originally Posted by JayJay
Suit looks good.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads