• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

gabby11303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I actually found the blue/green diamond shirts to be a little more roomy than some of my other FH shirts in the same size.

We're getting another FH shipment of shirts in about two weeks, that shirt might be in there..

Thanks. So just stick with a 44 in the green diamond shirt if that is what I get my other FH shirts in? The other 44's fit me, but are very slim. The glory park flannel was the only one so far that was too slim even with a 44.

premo

Reaction score
Here they are... (view)

They are super-duper tight in the thighs... not more than I can remember with my 34 Rescues but I guess I still have to soak these, right?

Or is that asking for trouble?

Thanks for the feedback.

-prem0

JL77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by premo
Here they are... (view)

They are super-duper tight in the thighs... not more than I can remember with my 34 Rescues but I guess I still have to soak these, right?

Or is that asking for trouble?

Thanks for the feedback.

-prem0

Soaking will only make them tighter. I would wear them for a few weeks to stretch them out a bit, before deciding to soak. Then put them on while still slightly damp so that they don't shrink beyond comfort in the thighs.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eponine
Soaking will only make them tighter. I would wear them for a few weeks to stretch them out a bit, before deciding to soak. Then put them on while still slightly damp so that they don't shrink beyond comfort in the thighs.

This is exactly what i would have said.

premo

Reaction score
Alright, I will shoot for two weeks and then soak. Warm soak for 30 minutes + line dry sounds good?

Thanks again.

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eponine
Originally Posted by kiya
This is exactly what i would have said.
Really? That looks tight even for a post-soak fit... why would you not suggest exchanging for one size up? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but a fit this tight guarantees a crotch blowout...

bdr3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeterParker
Really? That looks tight even for a post-soak fit... why would you not suggest exchanging for one size up? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but a fit this tight guarantees a crotch blowout...

I'd be more worried about a scrotal blowout.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kiya, when's the new sugarcane shipment going up on the website?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
kiya, i've heard a rumor of a skull collab, any confirmation?

Funny you should mention that.. Just made plans to have lunch with the president of Skulls next week in Tokyo. We should be at a final design by then... But nothing will be out before the winter at the soonest. We've still got three big ones before then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads