• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Haha. How many credits have you earned so far?

frown.gif

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
You're not shilling hard enough.

Actually I thought of you with some of the Japanese workwear stuff. You should check out the Folk and Haversack stuff they have discounted.

(Also those Rick trainers aren't going anywhere....)

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What makes you think I like workwear stuff?
lookaround.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Actually I thought of you with some of the Japanese workwear stuff. You should check out the Folk and Haversack stuff they have discounted.

(Also those Rick trainers aren't going anywhere....)

I'd like to like the haversack stuff, but it doesn't do anything for me.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Caveat
Tobi add 20% off sale items code PARADISE. Some good stuff, although most of it's non-returnable.

Thanks for that!
Picked up a pair of RW Gentleman Travelers for $167 shipped.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
LA PEOPLE: Just got word that RRL on Melrose will be having a sale-kickoff party on the 9th. It will be an unheard of 30% OFF with an extra 15% given from 6-9pm. Yeah. There should be drinks and food as well. I don't think they'll be taking phone orders so you better start booking your plane ticket down here.

atuhsad

Reaction score
So, i dont think that this has been posted. I would have posted sooner, but didnt want to before i had a chance to go (I am a little selfish haha)

Anyways, massive Masion Martin Margiela Sale (including dsquared if that is your cup of tea) at 220 west 19th st in the Diesel Building on the 11th floor. Today and tomorrow 10-7.

Prices are rediculous - at wholesale less 30%. Every size available in everything. Also, it is the current season items - FULL SHOE SELECTION IN EVERY SIZE AND STYLE IN THE CURRENT SEASON.

Amongst other things, i purchased the perforated dress shoes from the current season for $200 - they are currently at Barneys for $725.

It is a massive sale with tons of items including leather jackets (although not the signature one with the zippers), all shoes, current season bags (e.g. the overnight bag - canvas / leather combo, messenger, etc), suits, pants, sweaters, t shirts, jeans, etc. Basically, if you see it in Barneys / MMM Boutiques, it is there now at wholesale less 30%. I am probaly going to go back to get the suede boots from this season.

One of the best sales I have every been to. If you Like MMM (and D Squared if that is your thing), then you cannot miss this. You will probaly never be able to get current season merchandise cheaper. Items are essentially 72% off (my shoes cost $203 and retail, right now, for $725).

Joe

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Oh man I got a juicy secret.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads