• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toronto members

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing in a search.

Check in, in prep for a possible Toronto meetup.

Or not
smile.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am from toronto. i know that makes you guys very happy.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Yo, yeah there are a bunch of registered Toronto people from MC and SW&D, probably a good 50-100 and at least 20 or so very active people i can think of. I've been toying with putting together a T.O. Meetup for some time, but haven't found the right time and place. I'm looking for somewhere that would be appropriate for both casual (SW&D) and dressy (MC), and maybe also ok for underagers, just incase. Some thoughts include stores like Lileo, or TNT. Maybe some sort of patio bars where we could set up our own section (also opens up the cigars option), or some sort of restaurant/bar. Maybe the Biermarket. Anyone have any thoughts/recomendations on 1. Date and time 2. Location ??
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Nothing in a search.
You can open up the members list and search for the word Toronto, that brings up some results. I've also saved a bunch of discussion threads about Toronto that has the usual suspects chiming in with comments... Anyway, if anyone wants to organize something, let me know and we can set it up.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
please no stores that would be super ****.

store-why are there so many random guys here?
us-oh were just all from a fashion forum meeting up here.

i think we should do a patio or something. somewhere we can easily identify ourselves so we dont have to go up to strangers and be like , sooo umm are you guys from sf?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
As for the store setting, I'm picturing a special even after hours that's arranged with the staff becuase they sell SF approved stuff and it's a good way for them to maybe make some sales and attract some new customers, really for free (almost).

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I did a summer internship at mackenzie finacial we used to go to this bar called hemmingways in yorkville and they had a patio.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ yeah Remy's and Hemmingway's are still around, that could def be an option. I'm just thinking of maybe doing and early evening meetup at a store somewhere for the SW&D crowd or any underagers, and then maybe some people could go out for drinks afterwards.

Holt's is in the area, and if anyone can swing some influence there that would be epic. Ie, special meetup area/zone just for SF people maybe around 8-10pm, then drinks in the area at Hemmingways

adversity04

Reaction score
Depending on when it is I might be game to drive up and drag a lurker friend with me.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
something tells me you dont like the people who want to meet up! huh? huh?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads