• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nexus6
My Canali suits looks better on him than your 'foof'
Look on page 3
wink.gif

The point isn't necessarily to make him "look better." It's too Foof him. And you, not being Foof, cannot Foof the photo. But I like what you done. Nice PS skills.

Nexus6

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
The point isn't necessarily to make him "look better." It's too Foof him. And you, not being Foof, cannot Foof the photo. But I like what you done. Nice PS skills.
thanks. Who is that woman on your Avatar? I feel like my fly is undone with her staring at me
tounge.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nexus6
I feel like my fly is undone with her staring at me
tounge.gif

Is it? Julie Andrews in her youngers years. Went on a Julie Andrews kick for a couple of days.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I
inlove.gif
this thread. Please, sir, can we have some more?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Kind of a miracle that foo spared spiffy's shirt. I thought for sure he would end up with solid blue.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
Im gonna go short on this thread, I dont think it has the epic thread feel to it. Whats the double inverse ETF for this thread, boofoo?

Margin call!

Anyways,
Keep it going.
Some epic Photoshop skills on display here.

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Just to make this thread about me again,we've finished off the second bottle of rose champagne at our four poster king bed by the pool.

I've moved on to martinis: Miller's gin, stirred, up, dry, cucumber garnish. I spotted some dude combing his back earlier...for self protection, I am assuming it is Ed Morel.

If it is, he's in the cheap seats. I'm avoiding eye contact lest I be forced to buy horse blanket trousers out of politeness.

- B

Your life sounds amazing. All I get to drink is Fleischmann's gin and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
Some epic Photoshop skills on display here.

Thank you. The thick eyeglass frames were especially challenging.

- B

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Wow, your life sounds amazing, I want to be you when I grow up!!! Please tell me more, I'll live vicariously through your amazing stories.

Originally Posted by Thurston
Your life sounds amazing. All I get to drink is Fleischmann's gin and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

_41176509_sarcasm_416.gif

Originally Posted by yfyf
You're a Martin Miller's Gin kinda guy??? It seems to be a Hendricks world these days. I know one of the guys who launched MM's and so I'm always interested to see where it crops up.

p.s. still love Hendricks, still haven't tried Martin Miller's.

Statistically, I am 50% Tanq 10, 25% Hendricks, and 25% Martin Millers. I've been self-embalmed for many years now...like an animated mummy.

- B

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is this thread about again?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads