• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Acid reflux. Why the **** can't I eat dinner right before I go to sleep without waking up the next morning, feeling like I got fucked in the throat by an acid snake?

Try sleeping with your head propped up. Your lower esophageal sphincter relaxes when you lay down, and if the food you've eaten hasn't moved on to your small intestine, then the acid can creep back out. By propping your head, you will have better luck keeping the acid down. That, and don't eat right before bed anyway.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Try sleeping with your head propped up. Your lower esophageal sphincter relaxes when you lay down, and if the food you've eaten hasn't moved on to your small intestine, then the acid can creep back out. By propping your head, you will have better luck keeping the acid down. That, and don't eat right before bed anyway.

Thanks, I have a pretty fast metabolism but sometimes I underestimate how long it actually takes me to digest stuff. I know it also depends on what I've eaten. Last night was a spicy chicken sandwich and fries approximately an hour and a half before I passed out. Will be more careful and try what you said in the future Kwilk.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Annoying little punk ass bitches who put on a nice guy act to get sympathy. Over and over and over again. You sound like a broken record.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Annoying little punk ass bitches who put on a nice guy act to get sympathy. Over and over and over again. You sound like a broken record.

Sorry dude, just tryin to help the guy with his acid reflux.

tounge.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, just tryin to help the guy with his acid reflux.

tounge.gif

Are those beans with little lumps of poo in your avatar?

K

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
GODDAMNIT I skipped class today so I could work on my final project in my cost controls class. It was a huge business plan and we had to enter it into a Revenue Assumption spreadsheet and also a P&L sheet. I had worked on it at the school and had emailed it to myself. When I opened it up from gmail today, I clicked open instead of download and save to desktop. So when I kept hitting save every 15 minutes or so, it wasn't saving to.... anywhere.
Then my computer just crashed and restared but I felt fine because I had saved it 10 minutes ago. To realize that it isn't anywhere on my desktop, and I have to restart and begin entering all my numbers and costs and whatnot all over again.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GODDAMNIT I skipped class today so I could work on my final project in my cost controls class. It was a huge business plan and we had to enter it into a Revenue Assumption spreadsheet and also a P&L sheet. I had worked on it at the school and had emailed it to myself. When I opened it up from gmail today, I clicked open instead of download and save to desktop. So when I kept hitting save every 15 minutes or so, it wasn't saving to.... anywhere.
Then my computer just crashed and restared but I felt fine because I had saved it 10 minutes ago. To realize that it isn't anywhere on my desktop, and I have to restart and begin entering all my numbers and costs and whatnot all over again.

Shoulda been paying attention to the numbers instead of yapping with acid reflux boy and looking up pretty pictures of beans & poo.

(I'm sorry you lost your spreadsheet. You sure you can use the auto-recovery to pick it back up again?)

K

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
This disgusting, flabby, obese girl is sitting at the table across from me in the cafe. She is wearing short shorts and her cellulite-covered thighs are exposed for all to see. Of course, she is drinking a Coke and eating a big pizza.

Ugh.

Imagine that there was some guy looking at you and your Panera date saying the same thing to himself.

Originally Posted by GQgeek
He's in the gay oasis, remember? I guess he just tripped on a banana peel and fell on some old dude's dick.
bounce2.gif

You get excited at the thought of falling on some old dude's dick?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by j
People whining incessantly about school and essays.

+100

Originally Posted by unjung
I dated a gorgeous blonde last year, but fubared things by being too slow and not showing enough interest. I just found out that she is in the final 64 for Miss Universe Canada.

Final 64 for Miss Universe Canada? What is that like, final 150 in the Thailand Miss ****** contest?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Shoulda been paying attention to the numbers instead of yapping with acid reflux boy and looking up pretty pictures of beans & poo.

(I'm sorry you lost your spreadsheet. You sure you can use the auto-recovery to pick it back up again?)

K

There's nothing to "auto-recover." I had been saving it, but it had just been saving to..... nowhere. If I go to recent documents, it isn't on there. It didn't come up with the usual autorecovery prompt or anything.

I have all the numbers, it was just a ***** to write all the formulas and place them all in there, sets me back like 2 hours.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
There's a four way stop. This does not mean that you arrive to the stop sign a full twenty seconds before a car at another stop sign, then sit there and wait until the other car (me) comes to a complete stop, THEN creep forward through the intersection.

People in basketball games who commit an egregious turnover and then shrug as the opposing team sprints past them to score. Hey assbag, you turned the ball over because you thought this was an And 1 mix tape. Get your sorry ******* ass back on defense and at least try to make up for your mistake.

Hey you, yeah you there with the brand new Nikes, the crisp shorts, the basketball jersey. Yeah, you suck on this court, at least compared to the rest of the players. It's okay, really, there have been lots of games where I was the worst, player on the court. It's no big deal. But can you not try to show us how good you are by launching up a ******* prayer everytime you touch the ball? Or attempt behind the back passes when no one is even close to you? Can you do this? Know your role and play that role well, that's all the rest of us, the guys who will have to sit and wait another three games to play again if we lose, ask. Just know your role and try your best.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's nothing to "auto-recover." I had been saving it, but it had just been saving to..... nowhere. If I go to recent documents, it isn't on there. It didn't come up with the usual autorecovery prompt or anything.

I have all the numbers, it was just a ***** to write all the formulas and place them all in there, sets me back like 2 hours.

Not that I can tell you where it is, but when you save things like that I thought they got saved in a temp folder and only "deleted" after a certain period or when space was needed.

K

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Not that I can tell you where it is, but when you save things like that I thought they got saved in a temp folder and only "deleted" after a certain period or when space was needed.

K

Thanks. Given how computer literate I am, I'm probably better off to just retype everything in.
laugh.gif

It's my own dumbass fault anyway.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
(...)
People in basketball games who commit an egregious turnover and then shrug as the opposing team sprints past them to score. Hey assbag, you turned the ball over because you thought this was an And 1 mix tape. Get your sorry ******* ass back on defense and at least try to make up for your mistake.

Hey you, yeah you there with the brand new Nikes, the crisp shorts, the basketball jersey. Yeah, you suck on this court, at least compared to the rest of the players. It's okay, really, there have been lots of games where I was the worst, player on the court. It's no big deal. But can you not try to show us how good you are by launching up a ******* prayer everytime you touch the ball? Or attempt behind the back passes when no one is even close to you? Can you do this? Know your role and play that role well, that's all the rest of us, the guys who will have to sit and wait another three games to play again if we lose, ask. Just know your role and try your best.

I feel your pain. I at least had the good sense to just rebound when I figured on being the worst/shortest on the court.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks. Given how computer literate I am, I'm probably better off to just retype everything in.
laugh.gif

It's my own dumbass fault anyway.

Wait kwilk.
If you were working in your browser your changes probably were saved. Go back to the original email and click it again (not download). I think gmail saves to its own server.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads