• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ice Hockey

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man the Flyers arent looking too good right now. I really hate how the announcers are so bias. Just the fact that they want to market Crosby doesn't mean the other team is non-existent and are the bad guys all the time, it's freakin insane.

Nananine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo
Man the Flyers arent looking too good right now. I really hate how the announcers are so bias. Just the fact that they want to market Crosby doesn't mean the other team is non-existent and are the bad guys all the time, it's freakin insane.

They want to market Crosby? I wasn't aware ANYONE liked Crosby, including his teammates.

Also Jose Theodore FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nananine
They want to market Crosby? I wasn't aware ANYONE liked Crosby, including his teammates.

Also Jose Theodore FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Really? I didn't hear about the locker room stuff. But when ever I see the Pens play, it's always Crosby and nothing about Malkin. I mean, he's not even the best play in the league.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought they talked a lot about staal and malkin on the national broadcast. The announcers were down on the flyers, but the flyers looked like ****.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by enjoiii
Canucks Won!

15 to gooooo. No member of the team played particularly poorly. None were defensive liabilities (albiet some dumb penalties). Everybody (Sundin included) played at least 'fine'.

Luongo was solid in net; the goal he let in he could not be blamed for. The Canucks' PK was amazing, especially on the 5-on-3.

Flukey start for the Rangers, but I think Avery is playing his role to a T. He's agitating the sh*t out of everybody already, but not taking the penalty. Especially on the GWG when he interfered with the one Cap with a light cross-check, which led to the GWG.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are my picks: EASTERN CONFERENCE #1 Boston Bruins vs. #8 Montreal Canadiens Could be a good series if habs bring some passion. Bruins will still win thanks to lucic, also price sucks. #2 Washington Capitals vs. #7 New York Rangers Explosive offense vs Solid goaltending. As long as lundqvist can steal a game or two you can count on theodore failing the rest of the games. #3 New Jersey Devils vs. #6 Carolina Hurricanes Although devils have been cold while carolina has been hot... the brodeur factor is enough to beat carolina. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #5 Philadelphia Flyers lol biron. WESTERN CONFERENCE #1 San Jose Sharks vs. #8 Anaheim Ducks San Jose is too good. #2 Detroit Red Wings vs. #7 Columbus Blue Jackets Red wings are also too good. #3 Vancouver Canucks vs. #6 St. Louis Blues Hot team vs hotter team. Although mats sucked during the regular season he can bring it up to the next level in the playoffs. #4 Chicago Blackhawks vs. #5 Calgary Flames I don't really like either team but I think chicago is still too nub Finals: Boston Bruins vs San Jose Sharks Sharks win in 6

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I thought they talked a lot about staal and malkin on the national broadcast. The announcers were down on the flyers, but the flyers looked like ****.

pure truth.

Originally Posted by Vashin
flyers have biron. nuff said

Yea, just an average, overpaid goalie.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin
Here are my picks:

EASTERN CONFERENCE
#2 Washington Capitals vs. #7 New York Rangers
Explosive offense vs Solid goaltending. As long as lundqvist can steal a game or two you can count on theodore failing the rest of the games.

Consider one game stolen. But to their credit, the Rangers way outplayed the Caps in the second period which was the decisive one.

enjoiii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
15 to gooooo. No member of the team played particularly poorly. None were defensive liabilities (albiet some dumb penalties). Everybody (Sundin included) played at least 'fine'.

Luongo was solid in net; the goal he let in he could not be blamed for. The Canucks' PK was amazing, especially on the 5-on-3.

Flukey start for the Rangers, but I think Avery is playing his role to a T. He's agitating the sh*t out of everybody already, but not taking the penalty. Especially on the GWG when he interfered with the one Cap with a light cross-check, which led to the GWG.

Yeah I agree we definitely took to many penalties and if we do that again they will eventually make us pay because they do have a good PP.

I cannot wait for tomorrows game.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooo....... my Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo
Noooooooooooooooo....... my Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads