• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolverine's Heritage Line...

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are now available for pre orders. OK here's how the pre orders will work for the Wolverine Heritage Line 1000 Mile Boot. Everyone is required to pay a non refundable $50.00 deposit. When we get them in and are ready to ship your card will be charged the remainder of the balance. If you use PayPal remit the 50 bucks and we will send you a PP bill for the balance when we are ready to ship. On domestic orders to the lower 48 we will toss in free shipping and a 25 dollar gift card will end up in the box as an additional lagniappe. Outside of the lower 48 we will pick up the shipping but you won't get the gift card. All orders will be shipped via USPS priority. Don't forget to mention you saw it on Styleforum in the customer comment box at checkout!!!!!

UserName84

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
They are now available for pre orders.

OK here's how the pre orders will work for the Wolverine Heritage Line 1000 Mile Boot.

Everyone is required to pay a non refundable $50.00 deposit. When we get them in and are ready to ship your card will be charged the remainder of the balance. If you use PayPal remit the 50 bucks and we will send you a PP bill for the balance when we are ready to ship.

On domestic orders to the lower 48 we will toss in free shipping and a 25 dollar gift card will end up in the box as an additional lagniappe.

Outside of the lower 48 we will pick up the shipping but you won't get the gift card.

All orders will be shipped via USPS priority.

Just ordered in brown. Now for the long wait.... Thanks!

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
As anyone seen these in person yet? I originally wanted the brown but the pictures make it look like more of a reddish brown and the rust look more of a medium brown (which I initially thought would be a lighter orangey brown).

chiamdream

Reaction score
Thanks to Crane's for making the pre-orders happen and keeping us in the loop on these. But I have a question: do you guys expect that the supply of these will be limited, or will you only have one opportunity to order and stock up? Do you think that it'll be hard to snag a pair once they're released if we haven't pre-ordered?

I've never tried on a pair of Wolverines; the rational side of me really wants to try them on before I plunk down cash for them.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
EEE is a typo, yes?

It's not a typo but it may be incorrect data. We got a call in with the regional rep for clarification.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Another question about sizing. Are the boots exchangeable if I get the sizing wrong?

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
Another question about sizing. Are the boots exchangeable if I get the sizing wrong?

Yes but the shipping won't be free. Best advice on that is try on a 6 inch Wolverine boot somewhere. Otherwise use your measured foot size when ordering.

mistewacko

Reaction score
Yes but the shipping won't be free. Best advice on that is try on a 6 inch Wolverine boot somewhere. Otherwise use your measured foot size when ordering.
You can try on a few 6in Wolverines at Sears.

chiamdream

Reaction score
This is kind of ridiculous, but: I can't figure out which is the darker brown color, "brown" or "rust." Help?

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chiamdream
This is kind of ridiculous, but: I can't figure out which is the darker brown color, "brown" or "rust." Help?

The brown is darker. Go to wolverine1000mile.com for more pictures.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you say somewhere that the Rust was a go, and you'd see about the brown later? Will these colors all be coming in at the same time, or would a pre-order of the rust be likely to be fulfilled before the brown?

The brown is darker. Go to wolverine1000mile.com for more pictures.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrZRM
Did you say somewhere that the Rust was a go, and you'd see about the brown later? Will these colors all be coming in at the same time, or would a pre-order of the rust be likely to be fulfilled before the brown?

No we ordered a run in rust for the store. All colors of the 1000 mile boot are in production so all the pre orders will show up at the same time. What I said was we are waiting to see what other models will be released for sure before I make them available.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wolverine contacted us and said we needed to remove the EEE width boots for now. They said they think they will be produced but are uncertain at this time. The D widths are definitely a go though.

b-ill

Reaction score
Any idea of when these will be available?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads