• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
As funny as I did find it, had to Squirrel the 'If you could be any STD' thread. Sorry boys.

You've officially turned your back on the DT Denizens.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
As funny as I did find it, had to Squirrel the 'If you could be any STD' thread. Sorry boys.

I missed that one completely. Stoopid taxes...

But it was funny?

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I missed that one completely. Stoopid taxes...

But it was funny?

as with most dt threads, it begins with aids and fail, and as with some dt threads, enough fail could be turned around as a win

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
as with most dt threads, it begins with aids and fail, and as with some dt threads, enough fail could be turned around as a win

Ahhh, the magic of DT. I started a horrible thread called "Posters That Should Have Died" to make fun of another thread about death and my thread turned into a Cutting Crew appreciation thread. Thread!

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Ahhh, the magic of DT. I started a horrible thread called "Posters That Should Have Died" to make fun of another thread about death and my thread turned into a Cutting Crew appreciation thread. Thread!

... i thought it took the wrong turn =(

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm coming out of retirement and you're squirreling my threads m@T? What the hell man?

Crooow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Not to play breakfasteater or anything but this guy has two sale threads for the same items. He said he started the second one because the first one wasn't getting any attention - wtf?

I almost want to give him credit for just being honest (rules? I don't care about your stinking rules!).

The Streetwear B&S forum has become an absolute wasteland of "the bump that isn't called a bump". I think my favorite is, "I'll post pics later"; "Whoops, sorry, haven't had time to post pics yet"; "Here's one of the pics, will post the others later!".

I mean, honestly, just do me the courtesy of saying "BUMP" rather than insulting my intelligence.
blush.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
STR8 N00BIN: is everyone with something other than 'Member' or 'Senior Member' under their name of mod?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
STR8 N00BIN: is everyone with something other than 'Member' or 'Senior Member' under their name of mod?

No. Some people like sho'nuff or hossosso made a request that the mods had a little fun with. I think sho'nuff has changed his name or asked to have it changed multiple times, so they put his as flip-flopper. Hossosso wanted AAA member so they put AA member. Redcaimen got his for no real reason IIRC, and I think Matt won some competition or something like that and got to name his own member line. Don't know about any of the others.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
No. Some people like sho'nuff or hossosso made a request that the mods had a little fun with. I think sho'nuff has changed his name or asked to have it changed multiple times, so they put his as flip-flopper. Hossosso wanted AAA member so they put AA member. Redcaimen got his for no real reason IIRC, and I think Matt won some competition or something like that and got to name his own member line. Don't know about any of the others.
I had a list of options. Including Gang Member and Throbbing Member. AA Member was the funniest and most appropriate one on the list. I started that thread to tease Sho'Nuff for making so many requests, I was a little surprised when they actually changed it. Saucemaster and Get Smart also have customized member status. And don't forget about your Proud Mary.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe spammer? member CastingShow

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
I had a list of options. Including Gang Member and Throbbing Member. AA Member was the funniest and most appropriate one on the list. I started that thread to tease Sho'Nuff for making so many requests, I was a little surprised when they actually changed it. Saucemaster and Get Smart also have customized member status. And don't forget about your Proud Mary.

And me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads