• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i want to hang out with phat guido and F2B
- looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by XenoX101
The yellow shirt makes you look a bit big in the midriff, I also think it ends too short and has a different style (more classical/traditional despite the modern aspects of it) to the leggings/white shirt (which I see as more modern). Also I've heard my friends say it and I must agree in most cases, including this one, leggings shouldn't replace pants (under dress/skirt ofcourse its fine).
- Just wondering.. Are you also socially awkward IRL? Do you find that no one actually talks, notices or respond to you? Do you find that people are always pushing you out of teh way? Just wondering..

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- Just wondering.. Are you also socially awkward IRL? Do you find that no one actually talks, notices or respond to you? Do you find that people are always pushing you out of teh way?

"Are the voices in your head getting louder again?"

I've always suspected that you had a degree in psychology, PG, based solely on your glasses and suits
wink.gif

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- looking forward to it! - Just wondering.. Are you also socially awkward IRL? Do you find that no one actually talks, notices or respond to you? Do you find that people are always pushing you out of teh way? Just wondering..
No, I have a great social life, people actually take onboard my criticism in real life instead of getting all flustered and bothered about it. I really think its pretty poor form and counterintuitive to ridicule someone for simply making a criticism. Anyway, hate me all you want, but let me have my opinion. Thanks.

chuckseabreeze

Reaction score
No, I have a great social life, people actually take onboard my criticism in real life and its not as much of a pissing contest and circle jerk as I find on here. I think its pretty poor form and counterintuitive to ridicule someone for simply making a criticism.
Almost no one likes criticism buddy if you can believe that. Not saying its right or wrong, just the way it is.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know, but when your elaborate and nice about it, you'd think people would respect your thoughts a little and maybe take it on board as vote against, instead of treating it like something wrong, wicked and unacceptable. Oh and you quoted the unedited more crude version of my post, nice.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know, but when your elaborate and nice about it, you'd think people would respect your thoughts a little and maybe take it on board as vote against, instead of treating it like something wrong, wicked and unacceptable. Oh and you quoted the unedited more crude version of my post, nice.

You're not nice about it, dude. You have demonstrated over and over again that you have no sense of humor or tact. Your criticism is not constructive or amusing, it's catty and uninformed.

No one is saying you can't have an opinion; stop making a martyr of yourself--people just don't care about your opinion. And it's not because you're new, or not one of the "cool kids," or even because of the e-sleuthing that outed you as a creep, it's because no one can read your posts without rolling their eyes.

EDIT: I know I should ignore this, but I... just... can't.

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
BEE STEEZ!!!!!11

1. finally got new black jeans
2. thats the only yellow shirt i own
3. yes i have small arms

Great look, really cute. I don't know if you've browsed Atsui much, but I think they have clothes that fit your style well.

And plus one about going to the gym to get some muscles. J/k, I think most women would love to have arms like that.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
no, I am saying xenox shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion. he shouldn't even be allowed to post on this site. we were good at telling him off, but people have just seemed to accept his presence, like some irritating rash that you grow accustomed to.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Can we just ban this little toolbag and get it over with? Should I start a vote ban thread here too?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I...agree....with Jet? This feels weird.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
yea i missed that in the other thread but your reading comprehension as well as your visual comprehension sucks

also- you have your head shoved so far up your ass that it might just be better for you to just stfu

ghulkan v. Xenox = SF wet dream

[ll]

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's like I can't criticize anyone's outfit without people portrayed as 'bitching'. Ridiculous.

For the record, what I wrote was probably the most relevant post on this entire page, doesn't that say something?

Ban me if you want, but I'd like to know why and sincerely hope its not because I like to be honest about what I think of people's outfits.

I can't help the fact that I don't have the 'tact' of other members here, though I'd like to think people can see past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads