• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i want to hang out with phat guido and F2B

What about me *****?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i mean in their home nations. me and you will hang next time i'm in la.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laxaj
A good look for you.

photo-163.jpg

BerlinReport?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i mean in their home nations. me and you will hang next time i'm in la.

What about me *****?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^fuc yo couch jigga

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kregg
It means to roll a perfect blunt, since blunts > joints.

teacha.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Rob, really really cool photo. What kind of settings/filters did you use?

I used a couple of the settings on photobucket.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
BEE STEEZ!!!!!11
picture002xsz.jpg

1. finally got new black jeans
2. thats the only yellow shirt i own
3. yes i have small arms

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Join a ******* gym you pansy.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
BEE STEEZ!!!!!11
picture002xsz.jpg

1. finally got new black jeans
2. thats the only yellow shirt i own
3. yes i have small arms

The yellow shirt makes you look a bit big in the midriff, I also think it ends too short and has a different style (more classical/traditional despite the modern aspects of it) to the leggings/white shirt (which I see as more modern). Also I've heard my friends say it and I must agree in most cases, including this one, leggings shouldn't replace pants (under dress/skirt ofcourse its fine).

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
The yellow shirt makes you look a bit big in the midriff, I also think it ends too short and has a different style (more classical/traditional despite the modern aspects of it) to the leggings/white shirt (which I see as more modern). Also I've heard my friends say it and I must agree in most cases, including this one, leggings shouldn't replace pants (under dress/skirt ofcourse its fine).

censored.gif
Also: 1. finally got new black jeans
baldy[1].gif

laxaj

Reaction score

I liked it when you weren't posting in WAYWT.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yea i missed that in the other thread but your reading comprehension as well as your visual comprehension sucks

also- you have your head shoved so far up your ass that it might just be better for you to just stfu

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
yea i missed that in the other thread but your reading comprehension as well as your visual comprehension sucks also- you have your head shoved so far up your ass that it might just be better for you to just stfu
You
are telling me I have my head far up ******? Thats saying something. Once again, I'm allowed to have an opinion, if you don't agree with it, thats up to you, but bitching about me simply because you disagree with what I say is a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads