• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Why was WifeSex moved to DT?

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
How are these not valid questions to ask of people in marriage? Granted, while most of the relationship advice/threads here is incredibly laughable and more immature than a fart joke, these are pretty good questions that I'd imagine a lot of people have before marriage.

Asked and answered in the sections you quoted IMO. Those questions sound like they were written by an 11th grader, chuckling away at his clever, yet juvenile wordplay..

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
ShyBoy is still here?

There should be a toll of five brain cells required to read his posts. Unfortunately I can't avoid him and unwittingly end up getting taxed five brain cells instead.

PeeBoy got banned again. whoo!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dumb Threads have jumped so far over the shark that they might have circled the globe and landed back on the right side again. I'm not sure. If there was an option to have DT excluded when I clicked on the 'new posts' button, I'd use it 99% of the time.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Dumb Threads have jumped so far over the shark that they might have circled the globe and landed back on the right side again. I'm not sure. If there was an option to have DT excluded when I clicked on the 'new posts' button, I'd use it 99% of the time.
I know. Scroll to the bottom: http://www.styleforum.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WORD!! For those of who actually look for threads via the "new posts" button instead of going into individual forums, it has become a real problem.

EDIT: "Thanks, dude" x 2!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You can't ignore DT for long. I love DT because there is no pretense at anything other than DT. It's a great escape. If you want to ignore something, I'd start with the CEsspool where there is the false pretense of the threads not being DT and where the posters are as uncivil and say some of the worse stuff on this forum.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
You can't ignore DT for long. I love DT because there is no pretense at anything other than DT. It's a great escape. If you want to ignore something, I'd start with the CEsspool where there is the false pretense of the threads not being DT and where the posters are as uncivil and say some of the worse stuff on this forum.

I'm happy to go to DT when that's what I want, but if I don't want it and it's 75% of the posts on the first page of "new posts" it gets to be annoying. Especially because too many of the enthusiastic posters aren't as funny as they think they are. I'll always click on your DT's, ed.
inlove.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel

I'm with Ed here. But, it's not everyone's cup of tea, and quality varies from day to day. Such as it is with organic production.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm happy to go to DT when that's what I want, but if I don't want it and it's 75% of the posts on the first page of "new posts" it gets to be annoying. Especially because too many of the enthusiastic posters aren't as funny as they think they are. I'll always click on your DT's, ed.
inlove.gif

I know what you are saying. yesterday was a $hit show in there. It got to be too much even for me. I find that the "new posts' function typically yields more SW&D threads than anything else. Anyway, it seems that there is a functionality that allows you to do what you want so it's all good.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A spammer just reported another spammer.
scanners.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Can we get a "cringe" emote?

Thanks.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what to say.

melanotan-1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I don't know what to say.
Can you not reinstate the conversation? Seriously? That's messed up. Damn man I was just trying to help alleviate a particularly insidious spam attack (invisible pixel tracking) and the loss of a cool conversation is the reward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics