• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually kind of like that jet fit...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
I actually kind of like that jet fit...

Pic was taken to show new cords pre-hem and the boo shirt was too big so I sold it.

Originally Posted by lance konami
It's not bad. Those shoes are cool, what are they jet?

They be opening ceremony blue patent lace ups which I am selling
fistbump.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shakermaker
First WAWT post, woo hoo! BoO Diesel Chucks
WAWT_04APR09_2.jpg

Dood, no hate, but congrats on spending over $500 to look like a store mannequin at the Express in Niles, IL. And no, it's not all in the details. And no, the Epiphone Les Paul isn't helping things.
Originally Posted by xanatos
Rick Owens Tshirt Black Rick Owens Overside Cardigan Black Rick Owens drop clothe pants Rick Owens Combat boots in black with handmade dirt applied on by hand Rick Owens Rick Owens wool socks in heather grey Rick Owens black underwear Rick Owens trench coat in pink I'd post pics but I'm actually posting inside the Rick Owens store in Soho with my iphone cause im buying a new long sleeve Rick Owens black hooded sweater.
Is Rick Owens the dude who does all the badass skull and rose design on the tees?

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is Rick Owens the dude who does all the badass skull and rose design on the tees?
you might be thinking of Rick Hardy edit: or is it Ed Owens? can't remember

xanatos

Reaction score
Dood, no hate, but congrats on spending over $500 to look like a store mannequin at the Express in Niles, IL.

And no, it's not all in the details.

And no, the Epiphone Les Paul isn't helping things.

that's gucci.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard only JOCK BOYZ wore that...

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
dick
dick
cloak
dick
cp

photo-160.jpg

i think you have problem dressing to your body type.You have very wide shoulders which make your legs look puny and short.You dont help this by wearing jackets that make you look even wider,and pants that dont fit you properly

plus,i advise you to never wear those sneakers again,especially with the tongue sticking out

i think wearing shoes/boots in colors similar to pants/jeans will elongate your legs,and make you look more proportional

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
i think you have problem dressing to your body type.You have very wide shoulders which make your legs look puny and short.You dont help this by wearing jackets that make you look even wider,and pants that dont fit you properly

plus,i advise you to never wear those sneakers again,especially with the tongue sticking out

i think wearing shoes/boots in colors similar to pants/jeans will elongate your legs,and make you look more proportional

I advise you to say this to his face and see if he gives a ****.

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I advise you to say this to his face and see if he gives a ****.

ppl who post pics on multiple forums,do give a ****

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
ppl who post pics on multiple forums,do give a ****

they do, but they also probably don't give a **** about harsh anonymous commentary by new posters.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I doubt Kunk cares. The only thing that feels abused after one of ShyBoy's posts or critiques is the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads