• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildo

Reaction score
lookin good chrono and socal

does chrono have bad teeth? why the pedosmile.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
33109pic.jpg

Jump the Gun buttondown
Jump the Gun staprest
Paul Smith socks
Church's loafers
Paul Smith "runway" sunglasses

Brilliant.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 20c - 24c, nice Days Agenda - Wednesday, meetings, lunch with team & dinner with friends Details of shoes
L1090491.jpg
Why do they do this to cars!
L1090508.jpg
The walk of shame.. Or is it WTF..
L1090510.jpg
Suit Steel blue Scabal 120 wool, 3 roll 2, ticket pocket no flap, button fly, soft shoulder - CHAN #1 Scarf Red w white mini polka dots, cotton - Zucca Cabana Shirt Blue ticking stripe Thomas Mason, English collar, FC - Herringbone Bespoke Socks Pantharella F/wear\t Dark brown burnished calf "Lowndes" - C&J Bench Grades on 348 last Portfolio Navy A4 Slim "envelope" style - Valextra PS\t Navy Firenze w ivory polka dot print silk - Herringbone Pen Red "Guilietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Frames Pink gold Ti "half rim" - 999.9 (for those that read Men's Ex.. Yes this brand is featured quite heavily) Sun-glasses Tom Ford for James Bond Odeur\tGrapefruit - Jo Malone

mgoose

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
this. "Just proud of my race" = racist as ****

I've managed to avoid this discussion, but this dichotomy has always bothered me. Why are native pride or black pride groups considered socially acceptable, but white pride groups are considered an anathema? Either it's acceptable for everyone or acceptable for no one, imho.

Cas Ruffin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mgoose
I've managed to avoid this discussion, but this dichotomy has always bothered me. Why are native pride or black pride groups considered socially acceptable, but white pride groups are considered an anathema? Either it's acceptable for everyone or acceptable for no one, imho.

I think pride of ur race and pride of ur culture are different things. You can have Irish pride or pride for your Scottish background and no one's going to knock you for that. I think Black superiority ideology is just as bad as White superiority.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin
I think pride of ur race and pride of ur culture are different things. You can have Irish pride or pride for your Scottish background and no one's going to knock you for that. I think Black superiority ideology is just as bad as White superiority.

This.

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Temp - 20c - 24c, nice
Days Agenda - Wednesday, meetings, lunch with team & dinner with friends

Details of shoes
L1090491.jpg

Why do they do this to cars!
L1090508.jpg

The walk of shame.. Or is it WTF..
L1090510.jpg

Suit Steel blue Scabal 120 wool, 3 roll 2, ticket pocket no flap, button fly, soft shoulder - CHAN #1
Scarf Red w white mini polka dots, cotton - Zucca Cabana
Shirt Blue ticking stripe Thomas Mason, English collar, FC - Herringbone Bespoke
Socks Pantharella
F/wear\t Dark brown burnished calf "Lowndes" - C&J Bench Grades on 348 last
Portfolio Navy A4 Slim "envelope" style - Valextra
PS\t Navy Firenze w ivory polka dot print silk - Herringbone
Pen Red "Guilietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta
Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC
Frames Pink gold Ti "half rim" - 999.9 (for those that read Men's Ex.. Yes this brand is featured quite heavily)
Sun-glasses Tom Ford for James Bond
Odeur\tGrapefruit - Jo Malone

I like this outfit a lot. Even if it may be a little too warm for the scarf, I think it goes extremely well with the other colours in your outfit.

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin

A consideration of this might be that where European nations developed into separate, individual states that can be easily identified, whereas Africa was historically made up of different tribes that don't exist on a state level. Furthermore, many African-American's whose ancestors were brought from Africa to America as slaves do not know where their families were originally from. Therefore, while whites can be proud of a specific culture (ie German, Scottish), it is very difficult for blacks to be proud of one specific culture (ie Kenyan, Nigerian), because those are postcolonial states whose borders were arbitrarily drawn by European colonialist.

Regardless, I don't understand why there can be an "Asian Society", "Black Society", and "Middle Eastern Society" at our school while a "White Society" or "Caucasian Society" would be deemed inappropriate.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stp83628.jpg

Margiela
Hamilton
APC
Wings+Horns

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisjr
I like this outfit a lot. Even if it may be a little too warm for the scarf, I think it goes extremely well with the other colours in your outfit.

you probably ought to be careful mentioning scarves, some people really like scarves and might go off on you.

PG,BerlinReport- Badass

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Measure your penises elswhere, please
yeah, this thread is for pictures so either put up or shut up. socal + chrono looking good, although would've prefered pictures including a coked up kunk as well. edit: + for warlok as well. like the way those apc's fit.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
yeah, this thread is for pictures so either put up or shut up.

socal + chrono looking good, although would've prefered pictures including a coked up kunk as well.

edit: + for warlok as well. like the way those apc's fit.

O rly? I had some vague idea that this was the WAYWT DISCUSSION THREAD.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0186-2.jpg

H&M cardigan
Clerk & Teller Shirt
Themata Belt
Lee Jeans (Zed)
Grenson Chelsea Boots

blush.gif

That's almost exactly how I want my hair to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads