• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Souper
Food and alcohol is the way to go. You having fun up here?
Eating food and drinking a lot of alcohol so yes. I'm free from like 10-2:30 tomorrow. Throw me a PM and i'll answer tomorrow when i wake up. We can meet up or something. Will- This is why you need to eat carbs. Helps you fit into nylonish jawnz. The jacket was nice though, i'm not gonna lie. The pockets are really cool. wmmk- Thanks.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this special jacket must be nicer than your jil leather

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not nicer, just more me. the one i have is classic and goes with everything. the one i wanna cop goes with nothing and will look marsupialed in a year or two. this is will in a nutshell.

also, selling **** to kop big gift for wife. if i get the thing for me, will be last thing for a looooong time.

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
how about we play the game when you post something homphobic

**** we already did that one
frown.gif

Criticize him for being homophobic yet you are quick to say wmmk's pants make him look like a "marsupial". I don't give a **** you said that - just don't criticize me or robbie until you reach your goal of supreme political correctness.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
not nicer, just more me. the one i have is classic and goes with everything. the one i wanna cop goes with nothing and will look marsupialed in a year or two. this is will in a nutshell. also, selling **** to kop big gift for wife. if i get the thing for me, will be last thing for a looooong time.
In the Sky Mall on the way here, i saw this 3ft Big Foot/sasquatch statue to put in your garden. Looked really cool and tasteful. Get her that of the 3 pitcher margaritaville. Infinitely better than whatever you were planning. Stay by your phone around 10am

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think a person has to reach supreme political correctism to condemn racism.

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
I don't think a person has to reach supreme political correctism to condemn racism.

for the record, he is condemning the fact i have a confederate flag in my room and (formerly) a photo from american history x as my avatar. I have never said anything racist here. It's not a political forum, I am not interested in getting into a discussion about anything like that.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
actually, i think he's condemning the fact that he thinks that you're racist based on how you've never denid it or given anybody reason to believe otherwise.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yo wmmk i wear my pants that tight it is awesome

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
actually, i think he's condemning the fact that he thinks that you're racist based on how you've never denid it or given anybody reason to believe otherwise.

this. "Just proud of my race" = racist as ****

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
this. "Just proud of my race" = racist as ****

Lol he really said that? Is it non PC to call him marsupialed?

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yardsale
IMG_4436.jpg

it's been a while, hello spring

Those shoes look very nice. Dark brown suede two-(not sure, few for sure) eyelet derbys? Care to share the maker?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Damn, that MA+ thing is gorgeous. Chrono, lookin fly too. Where'd you guys go?
Funkytown And Barneys...where we actually talked about you
inlove.gif
, ran into a SuFU dude and saw Ghulkan sweeping the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads