• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yardsale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kookydooky
Am I the only one who thinks that a lot of the posters look very stiff and uncomfortable in their pics?

yeah what's up with that? Either they're awkward at taking photos of themselves, or they're awkward wearing the clothes they have on. I don't know which is worse.

RBales

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
I was looking at your rafs last week, I think they are gonna be too big. I could have probably filled them out a few weeks ago but I'm on a semi break from lifting weights and my body is slowly reverting back to the skinny 130lb nerd it wants to be. though, my waist does measure 33" if I'm doing it right
^^ they run like a size and a half small. i have 31s and they're kinda tight but i wear a 30 in everything. chrono's right though they look good rolled, i wear them a lot in the spring.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warlok1965
stp83582.jpg

Crescent Down Works
Brooks Bros
RLPL
Rider

The fit on that vest looks really good. Not as puffy as mine. How did you size it?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
warlok is such a victim to hype

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
coughWACKBOOTCUTZcough Anyway, this is a perfect example of why this place get so lame from time to time. Eason walks around in the frootiest looking pair of tight pants imaginable, and you guys salivate over his fantastic fits. Who looks more ridiculous?
And I think you look like a box-car traveling child molester, but I can also see where you're going with your outfits and I respect that. You of all people should understand a difference of style, yours being the polar opposite of mine, isn't a license for internet h8. Think I'll wear my Somets today.
smile.gif

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif

At the most, he's wearing a white tee and some dickies. WOW. Mind blowing ****. What's worse is that he's wearing both of them poorly.

Who cares. He's wearing a $100 outfit AT WORK none-the-less, and he looks better than 90% of the posters here.

Originally Posted by Bona Drag
You geezers need to get a clue. Fit is nice and I love the pics.

Curious as to what kind of warehouse too.

x2.

Steggy

Reaction score
no wonder my posts were getting deleted.

oh well. Do you guys know what type of those checkered shoes the guy with the summer outfit(the RL rugby and shorts) was wearing?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bawlin
Who cares. He's wearing a $100 outfit AT WORK none-the-less, and he looks better than 90% of the posters here.

x2.

Like I said, the sag isn't an appealing look, regardless of age. It is, however, even more absurd looking when a thirtysomething or older is rocking the look. A lot of the styles on here are too dry and conservative for me. Still, they make more sense given age and profession than the sagged Dickies look.

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steggy
no wonder my posts were getting deleted.

oh well. Do you guys know what type of those checkered shoes the guy with the summer outfit(the RL rugby and shorts) was wearing?

Yep. That was me. They're RL Polo, like every other piece of the outfit.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Jil Sander nylon/cotton knit reversible cardigan jacket Jil Sander grey stripe knit shirt (ignore the wrinkle) Jil Sander black seamed pants Jil Sander handmade shoes
itday.jpg

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bawlin

x2.

whaaaaaaaat?

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
warlok is such a victim to hype

Hahaha sorry did you buy one of these too? I must have missed the fit pic.
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics