• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

racetrack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Again, this isn't Hypebeast. You look like you **** your pants and decide to just walk around with it the rest of the day.

LOL. I'm pretty sure it was this EXACT comment I got from a friend a year or two ago that made me seek out SF and step up my clothing choices. Brutal honesty at its finest...

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what a horrible fit

What does that machine do? It looks like a booklet stitcher

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You geezers need to get a clue. Fit is nice and I love the pics.

Curious as to what kind of warehouse too.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
You geezers need to get a clue. Fit is nice and I love the pics. Curious as to what kind of warehouse too, though.
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
At the most, he's wearing a white tee and some dickies. WOW. Mind blowing ****. What's worse is that he's wearing both of them poorly.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
coughWACKBOOTCUTZcough

Anyway, this is a perfect example of why this place get so lame from time to time. Eason walks around in the frootiest looking pair of tight pants imaginable, and you guys salivate over his fantastic fits. Who looks more ridiculous?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm 24 and probably own more Hypebeast-esque clothes than SF-approved ones. The sag has never, at any age, appealed to me.

The pants are fine, but just worn poorly. The tee looks like some beater that originated in a Hanes multi-pack.

A cleaner looking tee and the pants sitting anywhere near the waist would vastly improve the overall outfit.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo what size t u wear dawg?? Check your PM!

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Barims, I always love that purple sportcoat. It's Junya, right? In general, I like your pink & purple fits better than the orange & green ones. The new(?) haircut is also starting to look really great. Have you ever tried keeping it short on the sides and letting it grow more on the top?

Hi mate, thank you for the feedback. The jacket is a self-customised Junya x Lacoste, indeed. I find my colour play is quite divisive where others are concerned, but I can appreciate where you're coming from. Having the purple jacket's really good because the dye job worked really well and I get to diversify my looks a little more

Haircut's now about 2 months old, but growing back fast as always. I haven't tried that particular hairstyle since around 1994 - there's certain periods I don't really want to revisit
wink.gif
. I can keep the hair like this for another few weeks and then it's gotta be trimmed to keep up with the hats I've started picking up

Have you checked out the Uniqlo collabo stuff lately?

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- why the hate!

No hate, just an honest opinion of his fits. Mine is that they're bad (the general fit of almost all his clothes if you want me to be more specific). Uninspired at best. People think mine are bad too and thats ok.

vvvvv go ahead and say it if you have something to say vvvvvvv

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
coughWACKBOOTCUTZcough

Anyway, this is a perfect example of why this place get so lame from time to time. Eason walks around in the frootiest looking pair of tight pants imaginable, and you guys salivate over his fantastic fits. Who looks more ridiculous?

BTW this is a bomb I shouldn't have thrown. Given where Eason lives and his, uh, lifestyle, what he wears works well for him. IMO most people on here should stay away.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
robbie what annoys me about you isn't that you post boring fits, its that you get defensive when people say they're boring and plain. you take it as an attack on the fact that you can't buy pieces, where the truth is you're almost reveling in the fact that you shop at walmart. it shouldn't be something that's positive or negative, and you need to spend less time clothing yourself in righteous indignation and more time trying to develop your tastes and knowledge of brands. you're slim and tall, so dressing decently is such a low bar to jump that it doesn't really mean anything that you can find a bunch of random pieces that fit - and it seems that you want credit for something so basic and simple. its the same as someone wanting props for paying their taxes or paying their cellphone bill, you don't get to brag about doing something that is so fundamental and easy.

I also find the fact that you post some pretty homophobic stuff horrible.

JaPo

Reaction score
Very nice.

Essentially the look I want to break out in the coming months.

Trousers? Shoes? Belt? T-shirt? Shirt?

So dapper. It's unfortunate that you have a dog's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads