• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drugs in your life

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr T
Never tried drugs. Not even once.

not even alchohol?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aries
not even luv???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jay_1989

Reaction score
tobacco (hookah on the weekends, cigs when i'm wasted, the occasional cigar)
weed about once a month or so
alcohol about 3 times a week since ive been in college

never done anything past that and I probably never will.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xiaogou
Think he means illegal drugs.
drugs are drugs, it is only a matter of fashion which drugs are legal or illegal, so the distinction between the two is slippery at best. the guy that drinks everyday as a nessecity is just as low and sleazy as the guy that snorts a line, shoots junk, or pops a pill as a nessecity.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Despite being offered them left and right all throughout my teenage years and refusing them, I am now interested in trying marijuana, mushrooms, and LSD. I've done a ton of reading on all. It's not like I'm actively looking for them though.

The Snob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
Despite being offered them left and right all throughout my teenage years and refusing them, I am now interested in trying marijuana, mushrooms, and LSD. I've done a ton of reading on all. It's not like I'm actively looking for them though.

marijuana and mushrooms, thumbs way, way up.
have not tried lsd.

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs

I am scared to try weed. I might like it too much
lol8[1].gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I've done all three, and I say skip the LSD for now. But then again I'd taken too much.

Liam

Reaction score
Tried most of everything except crack cocaine. As for doctor prescribed drugs I'm not on any at the moment.
laugh.gif

oxide

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned poppers so far, or maybe u Americans have ur own name for it.

Weed socially
MDMA + poppers house music clubs

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a small timer. Only nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, and marijuana. I will try DMT though eventually, and only properly administered by a shaman in the amazon.

dizzhizz

Reaction score
pretty much everything asides from crack and needles.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads