• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartoria Partenopea Info/Fit Pics

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there, does anyone happen to have any fit pics of a Sartoria Partenopea suit? I have one coming and would like to compare fit pics when it arrives
smile.gif
from what I've read, the construction is about the same as Isaia/Borrelli which I am looking forward to. Also, can anyone confirm this was made for Milord in Florence?
5ac9_1_sbl.JPG
4366_1_sbl.JPG
55e3_1_sbl.JPG
4876_1_sbl.JPG

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks very nice.

Men's Ex mentions this brand quite often, in high regards too.

ndw

Reaction score
I got one from the same seller and it fits beautifully. It is one of my new favorite suits. Unfortunately, the button popped off when I was wearing it at work for the first time- so the coat is at the tailor- so no fit pics.

The wool is like butter and almost see through- so great for summer. It has double pick stitching on lapels, hand stitching on the shoulders, back and vents. I would definitely say it's on par with my Borrelli, Kiton, and Isaia. I really think it is just personal preference between the different brands.

I actually was really close to buying the suit you got (If it was the grey pinstripe 40R).

Enjoy!!! You are going to love and let me know if it does not work out.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Which one did you end up getting? the solid gray?

Originally Posted by ndw
I got one from the same seller and it fits beautifully. It is one of my new favorite suits. Unfortunately, the button popped off when I was wearing it at work for the first time- so the coat is at the tailor- so no fit pics.

The wool is like butter and almost see through- so great for summer. It has double pick stitching on lapels, hand stitching on the shoulders, back and vents. I would definitely say it's on par with my Borrelli, Kiton, and Isaia. I really think it is just personal preference between the different brands.

I actually was really close to buying the suit you got (If it was the grey pinstripe 40R).

Enjoy!!! You are going to love and let me know if it does not work out.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is mens ex?

Originally Posted by lee_44106
Looks very nice.

Men's Ex mentions this brand quite often, in high regards too.

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rioni
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Which one did you end up getting? the solid gray?

Yea, I got the solid gray one. I like it so much I just got one of their navy blazers off of yoox.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mind posting the link to the yooz blazer?

Originally Posted by ndw
Yea, I got the solid gray one. I like it so much I just got one of their navy blazers off of yoox.

ndw

Reaction score

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC, Ed has some Partenopea, and has posted a few pics of them.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
By the way, Mens Ex is a japanese? fashion magazine.

correction,

Men's Ex is a Japanese STYLE magazine.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a link to your f/s thread
smile.gif
I don't see the blazer but I do see those awesome borrelli suede shoes from the gilt sale. I love mine.... wish I paid 150 for them
smile.gif
I remember seeing various pics from that mag but didn't remember the name. Thanks
Originally Posted by ndw
http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/SARTOR...I/sts/sr_men80 Here is the link. By the way, Mens Ex is a japanese? fashion magazine.

ndw

Reaction score
That's a link to your f/s thread
smile.gif
I don't see the blazer but I do see those awesome borrelli suede shoes from the gilt sale. I love mine.... wish I paid 150 for them
smile.gif
I remember seeing various pics from that mag but didn't remember the name. Thanks

yeah sorry about that feel like a jack ass- i fixed the link. i had cut and paste the fs link earlier.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is yours also from Milord? if so, can you confirm it's from the store in Florence?

Originally Posted by ndw
yeah sorry about that feel like a jack ass- i fixed the link. i had cut and paste the fs link earlier.

ndw

Reaction score
Is yours also from Milord? if so, can you confirm it's from the store in Florence?

The suit is from milford, but I don't recall whether it's from the store in florence and it is at the tailor so I cannot check. Regardless, the construction of mine is really great. I normally have to do various alterations to get a good fit- with pretty much all the high end suits/labels I have, but with the partenopea I only shortened the sleeves and let the shoulders out slightly.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like it is from the store in Florence. Taken from another jacket from the same seller
6e76_1_sbl.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads