• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Pure Blue Japan Raw Purple jeans. https://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...mart&Itemid=28 In for a soak right now, hoping to get them down in size a little bit. Surprisingly little color coming out of them....
photo3y.jpg
Dan

JaPo

Reaction score
Look good to me buddy.

Decent jeans for a SF-standard measley price.

Sort out the shoes though. Please.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amirrorcrackd
Pure Blue Japan Raw Purple jeans.

https://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...mart&Itemid=28

In for a soak right now, hoping to get them down in size a little bit. Surprisingly little color coming out of them....
photo3y.jpg

Dan

Holy ****. Those look pretty badass from the BiG pics. Post some updates in sunlight and stuff when you get a chance.

I bought a pair of levis 511 a year and a half ago but they fit me awkward and the denim turned me off. I wish they'd fit me as well as some others i've seen.

Reckoner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaelp123
I like this button down.. details please.

It's a tailor made shirt ... Hamilton shirts to be specific ...

http://www.hamiltonshirts.com/

I'm not from the US (from Sydney) however I bought one when I was visiting the US last year. They're among the best in the business, and David Hamilton is a great guy who gives great service. He also used to be a banker at the now defunct Lehman Bros I think, so he understands me and my career and all.

But I have a local tailor here in Sydney, who can do just as good a job ... a good tailor can get you any result you want.

With regards to the shoes, here are some more formal shoes. In any event, I like those shoes in the previous pic ... they're good for casual situations:

Picture205y.jpg

Picture203x.jpg

Cheers.
Thanks for your opinion.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes look pretty clunktastic... Sill, I guess they're a slight improvement over the previous.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I am such a high roller...

5 hanes v-necks
cedar shoe trees for the wingtips
tulips

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F/wear\t Navy calf w natural canvas spectators - not telling

My first foray into bespoke shoes..
CIMG0300.jpg

CIMG0306.jpg

CIMG0311.jpg

CIMG0312.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads