• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BSG Finale

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Yes. I thank the gods that it's over.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Satisfying finale but I don't get why Baltar and 6 are still around, unless they are only visible to the audience or they are the "head" versions of themselves.

I'm waiting for SY FY to add the Stargate tie-in... they were the ancients!

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Satisfying finale but I don't get why Baltar and 6 are still around, unless they are only visible to the audience or they are the "head" versions of themselves.

This is one of about 1,837 unanswered questions.

magogian12345

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Yes. I thank the gods that it's over.

I loved the series in general. It is somewhat pathetic, but I'm pretty sad the trip is over (aside from the movie, etc. still to come.)

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I liked it less and less the older it got. It seemed to me the writers lost their way and really didn't know how to end it. "It was our earth all along!" is the ending of about 10 Twilight Zone episodes.

This whole sub-season since the end of the writer's strike was just a bunch of loops and curlicues. Nothing happened to move the main story. 10 episodes of filler. The last one was the best one, but they still explained nothing, and really tied up nothing, and it was a let down to me.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is one of about 1,837 unanswered questions.

Yeah it is. There are more episodes coming soon... told from the Cylons' point of view. Then Caprica should shed some lights on others, but that show seems like it's going in a completely different direction.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked it less and less the older it got. It seemed to me the writers lost their way and really didn't know how to end it. "It was our earth all along!" is the ending of about 10 Twilight Zone episodes.

This whole sub-season since the end of the writer's strike was just a bunch of loops and curlicues. Nothing happened to move the main story. 10 episodes of filler. The last one was the best one, but they still explained nothing, and really tied up nothing, and it was a let down to me.

Why didn't they try Kara's notes all along? It took her that long to think of it?!
devil.gif

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by magogian12345
What do you mean?

That's how they found Earth (our Earth). The Raptor was firing Nukes, Adama told her to jump anywhere so we entered the numbers that corresponded to the notes of the toon she heard in her head since she was a child. The same tune that the Final 5 heard and the little hybrid girl painted.

magogian12345

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's how they found Earth (our Earth). The Raptor was firing Nukes, Adama told her to jump anywhere so we entered the numbers that corresponded to the notes of the toon she heard in her head since she was a child. The same tune that the Final 5 heard and the little hybrid girl painted.

Oh thoooose notes. Yah. It was her "moment of clarity."

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Lol wut da fuxx

Did you even watch it? In the initial attack of the Cylon Mothership, a Raptor went weapons hot early, but the crew was disabled. Later on, and at the right time, the pilot dies and her hand landed on the launch trigger firing all the nukes at the Mothership, with Galactica still half-way inside. Then, blah, blah, blah.

Originally Posted by magogian12345
Oh thoooose notes. Yah. It was her "moment of clarity."

Yeah, who didn't see that coming?
eh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Did you even watch it? In the initial attack of the Cylon Mothership, a Raptor went weapons hot early, but the crew was disabled. Later on, and at the right time, the pilot dies and her hand landed on the launch trigger firing all the nukes at the Mothership, with Galactica still half-way inside. Then, blah, blah, blah.
Never seen the show. So hearing that a raptor was firing nukes felt like Jurassic Park meets Manton's nightmares.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Never seen the show. So hearing that a raptor was firing nukes felt like Jurassic Park meets Manton's nightmares.

Well, you could just watch the last two episodes of the series and get the gist of the entire show with very little of the filler.

imagesevery-20mf-20in-20the-20room-thumb.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads