• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Larry Kudlow.....

chermy23

Reaction score
I am not sure on everyone's opinion, but for me this is one of the best dressed men in T.V. Hands down.

I try to model my suits/ties that I wear at the bank after him. His looks are so clean, simple, classy.

Being that im new here I thought I would get your opinion.

NorCal_1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
his ties are horrendous,,,, unless neon pink is the new elegant
confused.gif

his suits are Logsdail and much nicer than his ties

3119542564_0bf8da97b0.jpg

525-M2480-.jpg

501800907_8558a0c6a8.jpg

kudlow.bmp

KudlowAndSantelli0209.jpg

sarah_palin.jpg

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chermy23
I am not sure on everyone's opinion, but for me this is one of the best dressed men in T.V. Hands down.

I try to model my suits/ties that I wear at the bank after him. His looks are so clean, simple, classy.

Being that im new here I thought I would get your opinion.

Be careful. He is a great dresser, but his style works because he can pull it off. Can you pull off the old sharp/eccentric business guy/80s banker style?

chermy23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Be careful. He is a great dresser, but his style works because he can pull it off. Can you pull off the old sharp/eccentric business guy/80s banker style?

I get complimented a lot on my ties almost everywhere I go,( Brooks, JO Banks, Vineyard Vines....) and btw im only 25 so im guessing for the majority of the public seeing someone my age dress this well (my opinion) is a nice change of pace from what the rest of the kids my age are wearing....

Don't even get me started on Affliction and what all the other GDI's wear

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
Lou dobbs FTW
It's interesting that you say this because before Lou Dobbs heroic rise to "Mr. Independent" he was almost mildewy. Similarly to Bill O'Reilly who for much of his early career looked like a janitor or substitute teacher and recently began dressing very smartly. I'm more of a Anderson Cooper, Ali Velshi Aaron HesleHurst (BBC) fan meself. Financial guys should stay neutral but their clothes should not.

joshman

Reaction score
The tie in the first picture is definitely Turnbull and Asser.

NaturalShoulder

Reaction score
I agree about Kudlow being the best dressed on television. I like his look quite a bit, but I try for something more subdued for myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads