• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I saw someone giving a presentation wearing that I'd probably think they were eccentric and brilliant.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
If I saw someone giving a presentation wearing that I'd probably think they were eccentric and brilliant.

if hes in school I guess it's ok, but wearing thom browne pant hems would get me laughed out of any office job that I've ever worked

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
489505287_DyJCS-L.jpg

cool yes, but he wore it to a presentation? wtf? and you expected people to take you seriously? unless you are a interior decorator or something

i agree with this. Cool outfit, would not wear to a presentation, would just wear casually or whatever ..

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he creeps me the **** out

Disagree, although it doesn't help that he sometimes refers to himself as the x-daddy.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Xchen is legit, dude can't help it that bitches be tripping all over themselves .

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Anybody who voted for me is official, let a x daddy pimp. First he starts with the ankle and before you know it he's at her knee then bam son he's allupinher.

Kodiak

Reaction score
I wish I could achieve ledger gothninja/grimreaper status...one day
frown.gif

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
3345262908_0542a1af0d_o.jpg

This is the reason why everyone should keep their heads unobscured in the shots they take. Love it.

Send transmission to the one armed scissor?!?!?!?

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
Send transmission to the one armed scissor?!?!?!?

on the baited impotence, of new orleans

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool yes, but he wore it to a presentation? wtf? and you expected people to take you seriously? unless you are a interior decorator or something

Thanks everybody for the comments, and as for wearing it to the presentation--my prof is pretty cool, she doesn't mind what people wear for the presentation so I thought I'd have some fun.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
489505287_DyJCS-L.jpg

yea, not a presentation outfit. It looks ok overall, but there's a face-punchable vibe to it that I'm not feeling. Fit looks good.

3345262908_0542a1af0d_o.jpg

this is a great shot! Guy looks cool and the background setting sets a rad tone. One of the few 'fros that I think looks awesome

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
adorable she might be,but i advice her to lose that grin........fast

my ex girlfriend happened to be over while I was lurking WAYWT and she caught that girl out of the corner of her eye and said "That girl has a beautiful smile". so to each his own!
musicboohoo[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads