• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Uniqlo in New York

Hermitedge

Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of Uniqlo NY and selvage denim...

Would any respected member have fit pics of the SLIM Japanese raw selvage jeans they sell? Curious how a 29 or 30 would fit, and also wanted to know how big the leg opening is.

thanks.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
XS sweaters would fit your frame, but are probably too short for you. I'm also interested in the T-000, but it looks like everyone else has already partnered up.

hey mulan I been looking at t-000s

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hermitedge
Since we're on the topic of Uniqlo NY and selvage denim...

Would any respected member have fit pics of the SLIM Japanese raw selvage jeans they sell? Curious how a 29 or 30 would fit, and also wanted to know how big the leg opening is.

thanks.

the slim jeans are the T-000's. IMO the top block is way slimmer than most other brands and if you get the same size as you would in APC's, they are going to be butt-hugging tights. however if you size up 1-2 they fit pretty well. I am not sure if the T-000's come in selvage but they are the ones with the multiple colors that are cool for spring.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if anyone is going to Uniqlo NY soon could you pick me up the double hole belt in black? I will hit you up through paypal before you go.

Hermitedge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiniW
the slim jeans are the T-000's. IMO the top block is way slimmer than most other brands and if you get the same size as you would in APC's, they are going to be butt-hugging tights. however if you size up 1-2 they fit pretty well. I am not sure if the T-000's come in selvage but they are the ones with the multiple colors that are cool for spring.

Have you been to the store? BC it seems that I am being mislead by someone, but I will not point any fingers yet. The Uniqlo mailorder peeps told me that they make the raw selvage in Skinny, Slim, and Regular fit, and that they don't have a number such as T-000, but are rather just referred to as the Japanese "slim/skinny/regular" selvage.

raginberriodoom

Reaction score
I've been looking for an electric blue jean for sometime now...do the blue colored skinny jeans from UNIQLO look electric blue? I can't decide. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/me...inny-fit-jeans Also, if I wear 27 in APC NC, should I go for 28 or 29 in these? Thanks.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
if anyone is going to Uniqlo NY soon could you pick me up the double hole belt in black? I will hit you up through paypal before you go.

Why don't you just call? They ship, and the girl working the phone is very nice.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hermitedge
Have you been to the store? BC it seems that I am being mislead by someone, but I will not point any fingers yet. The Uniqlo mailorder peeps told me that they make the raw selvage in Skinny, Slim, and Regular fit, and that they don't have a number such as T-000, but are rather just referred to as the Japanese "slim/skinny/regular" selvage.

maybe those numbers just apply to the colored jeans, what do I know?

Anyways,

PSA: I was at the store yesterday and they had

2 jeans (excluding japanese selvage) for $49.50 (basically half off)

Leather Belts for $9.99

get your phone orders in!

MLIW

Reaction score
How reliable are Uniqlo shipping wise and quality wise?
Price wise it seems almost to good to be true on day to day stuff/ essentials

Crazy

Reaction score
How much for the selvage skinny? I'm also wondering how much shipping to Canada would be.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered seersucker pants, 2 pairs argyle socks, charcoal cardigan, tan v-neck sweater, and pink v-neck sweater. Going to turn the seersucker pants into shorts, and if I really like 'em, I'll get a matching blazer. FWIW, they're all sold out of khaki-colored skinny jeans. Bummer.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiniW

2 jeans (excluding japanese selvage) for $49.50 (basically half off)

Leather Belts for $9.99

get your phone orders in! [/b]

this was such a good deal, my discount on my order was more than the actually total.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skiwebster
if you size down one, they are short enough to leave untucked and the arms are pretty slim.

yes. size down. i have about 10 of those shirts. I think for the price, i have not found anything better.

3 things to buy from uniqlo.... underwear, socks, button down shirts. i dont really buy anything else there. But i am sure the other items are pretty nice.

edit: I also purchased that heat-tech thermal underwear stuff this year. Seems like the thermal pants would sell out as soon as they got a shipment.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads