• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

C&J Paris: 360 Last, Anyone know where to buy on discount?

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will actually be in Paris at the end of this month for a week. Anyone know what they are retailing for out there? Can these be ordered direct from c&j? Thanks in advance.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone?
smile.gif

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a pair on the 360 last that was purchased from the C&J factory shop. The shoes you linked are from Graham (salsalocust), who is a member here and gets his stock from the shop. Perhaps, you could PM him with your size, and he may be willing to see if the shop has anything in stock. He's a very nice gentleman.

Infrasonic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer
I have a pair on the 360 last that was purchased from the C&J factory shop. The shoes you linked are from Graham (salsalocust), who is a member here and gets his stock from the shop. Perhaps, you could PM him with your size, and he may be willing to see if the shop has anything in stock. He's a very nice gentleman.
+1 Especially with the $/£ rate being so good at the moment, you could get an absolute steal.

Siggy

Reaction score
I tried on a C&J on the 360 last a few days ago. As mentioned they were originally for the Asian market, but seem to be testing the waters in Europe now. The last didn't fit me well, but then most C&J's don't fit me well (unfortunately). The few they had in stock here were selling for about EUR 370 if I recall.

guster

Reaction score
How did the last not fit you well? Too slim? Too long?

sf_esq

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer

+ 1. Very nice gentleman. He may have another shoe or two in your size that he hasn't listed yet. He's quite responsive as well. I just bought a pair of CJ shoes made on the 360 last from him today via ebay. Good luck.

chowchow

Reaction score
i didnt c any in the 360 last last time i visited their Jermyn St store (mid Feb09)

ccffm1

Reaction score
I believe the only way to get the 360 last on discount is via the C&J factory store. I´ve rarely seen models on this last, and never on sale.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I snapped a pic today of me wearing my pair on the 360 last, if anyone is interested in how it looks. Not the greatest pic of the shape, but you can get a feel for the rounded toe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads