• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Okay, after an hour of trying and about 20 shots this is the best I can do...

DSC_0016.jpg

nice fadez stazy!

epliohunk

Reaction score

DSC_0016.jpg

Wow, are you myself? This is exactly how I dress on any given day - even the LV bag!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nice shot staz, pp that sweatshirt is terrible.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa, I just checked Stazy's list on the last page - those jawnz are Acne?? Are we going to have to retire the 'can't get a good fade with Acnes' meme? Someone help.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Next time you go for unaffected cool, try not to tell us you spent the past hour+ trying to capture it for a single post on a forum.

Looks great though, I'll give you that.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Whoa, I just checked Stazy's list on the last page - those jawnz are Acne?? Are we going to have to retire the 'can't get a good fade with Acnes' meme? Someone help.
Might be one of their washes actually, they have some good ones.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
yeh yeh,i know i look like a douche,but its mardi gas time here
- you must be in Sydney at the moment, are you visiting or a local? - as a straight male that used to live in the area that was straight, then went all PINK & now young couples with kids I got so used to seeing the gay culture around me that I never even noticed the difference.. Recently the last few times I have flown back to SYD I am confronted with the colorful gay culture, not that I have an issue with it but is funny how one gets accustomed.. -though truth be told the SYD Gay Mardi Gras is so straight that it is part of the SYD family outing! Back to Topic Temp - 13c -17c, overcast & random showers Days Agenda - Saturday, chores & yes shopping (that is the past time of people in HKG) & didn't I score BIG time today. Will detail in the Recent Purchase thread http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=8104 Standard start
L1090303.jpg
It got cold! Detail of new gloves & scarf
L1090310.jpg
Detail of new frames & scarf.
L1090322.jpg
Sports Coat Navy cotton w caramel suede elbow patches 3B, 2 Roll - Brunello Cucinelli Scarf Vintage map of London city print silk - Dunhill Shirt Jantzen MTO 1st Batch Jean White denim - Helmut Lang from 1998 & still going strong Socks\tPaul Smith Boots\t Dark brown antique nubuck "Tetbury" - C&J Bench Grades on 348 last Belt Varying tans silk & cotton woven elastic belt - E. Zegna Gloves\t Navy lambs skin & suede full finger drivers - Dunhill Bag European North/South aspect in chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave - Bottega Veneta PS Ecrue with blue floer print - Paul Smith Pen Red acrlyic - Delta Watch SS Ingenuier - IWC Frames Pink gold Ti "half rim" - 999.9 (for those that read Men's Ex.. Yes this brand is featured quite heavily) Odeur\tGrapefruit - Jo Malone

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- you must be in Sydney at the moment, are you visiting or a local?
- as a straight male that used to live in the area that was straight, then went all PINK

WAIT!!...are you straight?,cmon

i had you pegged for sub bttm

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShyBoy
WAIT!!...are you straight?,cmon

i had you pegged for sub bttm

- STRAIGHT AS & with very high moral count! LOL

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- STRAIGHT AS & with very high moral count! LOL

ah,you are straight ....you could have fooled me

you must get the gay thing a lot...must be the welcoming smile

you must send a lot of mixed signals lol...you probably like ******* aroung with guys gaydars

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2578_136502920483_532060483_6129020_3157450_n.jpg

indigo RRL polo
Buzz Rickson sweatshirt

n532060483_6129040_7692751.jpg

meshuggah tee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads