• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What kinda shoes do you wear?

UnD3R0aTh

Reaction score
..what kinda shoes do you wear? prolly sneakkers, right? can someone tell me the difference between tennis shoes and sneakers? coz i actually like to wear them outdoors, but i was talking to this guy and he freaked out when i told him that! he was laughing at me!
eh.gif

..well, according to wikipedia, the term "tennis shoes" can be used interchangeably with "sneakers" in some places

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_shoe

..btw, im tall and big, and like to wear something in my feet that suits my size!!!

..tennis shoes:
http://www.shopadidas.com/family/ind...019627.2039609

..tennis shoes or not, i like, and im used to wearing them...!!!

i dont play tennis btw
confused.gif

kit99bar

Reaction score
Redwing GT, Chucks and Sperrys. Soon to have Desert Boots too.

brohymn

Reaction score
..tennis shoes or not, i like, and im used to wearing them...!!!

...!!!

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear boat shoes everyday because they're the only decent shoes I have, other than a pair of Jack Purcells which I haven't worn but need to exchange for a smaller size.

nonissue

Reaction score
Day-to-day stuff: Vans Authentics
11-300.jpg
Clarks DB in beeswax
123334_366_45.jpg
Lacoste Granites
1228264185leftecklerjpg.jpg

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adidas Stan Smith II in all white for me.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-Vans Authentic in White or Blue.
-Sperry Boatshoes in white when I wear shorts or lighter wash jeans.

freelance robotics

Reaction score
Been stuck wearing my Docs all winter, but they needed some breaking in anyways.

Now that the weather's starting to clear up I'm going to be switching up my shoes a lot more. Looking forward to breaking out my Frye campus zip boots and my Florsheims wings. Planning on picking up a set of loafers for spring, too, thinking I might get some Allen Edmonds on eBay.

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
I am a big sneaker guy, mostly Nike and Adidas retros. Mix in some Purcells to try and fit in with the crowd here, too.

UnD3R0aTh

Reaction score
thx for your replying guyz, but i wanna know your opinion about the tennis shoes issue!

peshlaki

Reaction score
Originally Posted by freelance robotics
Been stuck wearing my Docs all winter, but they needed some breaking in anyways.

Now that the weather's starting to clear up I'm going to be switching up my shoes a lot more. Looking forward to breaking out my Frye campus zip boots and my Florsheims wings. Planning on picking up a set of loafers for spring, too, thinking I might get some Allen Edmonds on eBay.

Look up the word ANYWAYS,see what you find.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just started getting into shoes... I've mostly been wearing my LL Bean Kahtadin boots this winter, great boots. Just starting to get some character. I also have chucks, purcells, and some black/black vans slips. Bought some random black and white creative recreation low tops on a whim because they were like 75% off, they're meh. Cesario Lo, I like their Ponti shoes a lot more. But I figure I'll make them my clubbing shoes so that I won't care if people step on them or spill drinks on them. I dunno, they look alright. I paid more for my chuck taylors than these, so whatever hah

I plan on purchasing some of the Adidas Rod Laver Clean white hightops I think...

aznanon

Reaction score
I want to wear my supras, but not really at the same time.... And then I want to get some CP.. but not really at the same time... so I'm stuck with a pair of really blunt.. plain, Diesel Upwards... =/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads