• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Demise Of The Sf Discount Part2

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Now I am beyond pissed.
Another SF member is returning woolrich at a certain B&M store and saying that they are from SF and that they have got the same piece cheaper somwhere else.
Woolrich only produces about 1,000 pieces a season so there isn't that many U.S. reatilers .
WHO THE **** IS DOING THIS AND WHY ARE YOU ******* UP STYLE FORUM.
The man who reps Woolrich is a ******* really cool guy. He is in the process of deciding what to do. More than likely he will not allow a SFD just like EG and APC.
For the life of me I dont know how people can be so stupid.
Please discuss because I really don"t want to lose some key vendors becasue there are a couple JACKASS'S who can't keep a good thing to themselves.

PS- THIS RETURN JUST HAPPENED AND THE RETAILER WHO CALLED IS IN THE RIGHT AND IS NOW OUT 800.00

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you ******* kidding me?

Mauro, I will still buy from you without discounts cuz you are a great guy and I want to support your kind of business. Thanks for trying to do us knuckleheads a favor
confused.gif

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what the ****?! it's people like that who need to be castrated, but the problem is i don't think this situation will ever stop, especially with all the lurkers out there...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ YOU ROCK!
I just can't honestly believe this can be true.
either
A. it is ( i believe it) or B. somebody who is not an affiliate is ******* up the SFD

however this time they went after context and attacked the context cash ( which is a good idea).
Its bad.
I just don't get it.

ADAM- people can just SHUT THE **** UP.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s a ******* joke man. Is it really worth the extra money to screw Farinellii's, the other retailer,a nd us Styleforumers?

Gladly bought some KMW’s form you guys the other day with a 20% off discount, I would hate for a couple of losers to screw up the good relationship Farinelli's has with SF over a few bucks.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not just me but ALL the other affiliates.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Not just me but ALL the other affiliates.

True.

I think most guys here are in agreement that as much as we LOVE the discounts we would still buy from you since you carry the best goods and have some of if not the best service out there!

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree, although I'm not sure I fully understand the issue here...

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ YOU ROCK! I just can't honestly believe this can be true. either A. it is ( i believe it) or B. somebody who is not an affiliate is ******* up the SFD however this time they went after context and attacked the context cash ( which is a good idea). Its bad. I just don't get it. ADAM- people can just SHUT THE **** UP.
you need to treat the SFD like the mafia there is no such thing, it doesn't exist...

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea Mauro, your the first retailer that acutally got back to me quickly, if I werent a college student and actually had an income, I would most definalty try to help out by buying whatever I can (Haha mostly BoO stuff)...but instead I'm begging for clothes.

Nonetheless, that is ridiculous...way too many lurkers who screw things up. This should be a private forum.

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
This should be a private forum.

Or, at the very least, put all of the affiliate threads/discounts in a private forum.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're another retailer and someone pulls the "I can get it cheaper somewhere else" card, then can't you choose not to accept the return (or accept it for credit only)? People may just do it more discreetly, but it would at least discourage retailers from blaming SF.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those dudes should get kicked off from styleforum and have their name sent to all affiliates and black list those assholes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads