• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture = SEXDBXS09 ** The Superfuture Jean

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I once found a part of a french fry in somebody's cuff for a repair job that was dropped off to us.

How did it taste?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I refried it, it was wonderful.
I unfold my cuffs at night to stop that from happening

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry this may be a stupid question but the sizing chart on teh website ... is that after a hot soak or just initially?

so in other words i am looking at size 27 but the chart says it is 29. is it a 29 after lots of wears and after hot soak or is it literally a true 29 once i purchase?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so if i wear a 26 in apc ns that have stretched ... i should be getting the 27 in these right?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I think the winner of the contest ought to have extra 'rep' embroidered onto the pocket rep bar of these new collabs. I dunno though, I have no real concept of how sufu rep actually works.

brandall10

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
so if i wear a 26 in apc ns that have stretched ... i should be getting the 27 in these right?

On SuFu, I noticed Kiya recommending a 32 to someone who wears a 30 NS... I wear a 27 NS, and I was thinking a 29 for myself (stretched thigh on 27 NS is 10.6" @ 2" below crotch, 10.5 on unsanforized 28 SExDB so...)

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by brandall10
On SuFu, I noticed Kiya recommending a 32 to someone who wears a 30 NS... I wear a 27 NS, and I was thinking a 29 for myself (stretched thigh on 27 NS is 10.6" @ 2" below crotch, 10.5 on unsanforized 28 SExDB so...)

The person must have also given other examples that made me say to go up two sizes, normally as a rule of thumb i'd say go up one size from your APC size on these.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea im just worried because the stretch. i feel like i am inbetween sizes. if a size 27 in these collabs is really a 29 then i think i am ok with a 27. even if its a bit tight, it will stretch out (even with the slight shrinking from hot soaking.

i have no idea haha. hopefully kiya can shed some light.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yea im just worried because the stretch. i feel like i am inbetween sizes. if a size 27 in these collabs is really a 29 then i think i am ok with a 27. even if its a bit tight, it will stretch out (even with the slight shrinking from hot soaking.

i have no idea haha. hopefully kiya can shed some light.

Yeah, get a size 27, as i just stated, go one size up from your APC size and you'll be set.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks ... im gonna pull the trigger once i get paid but will definitely be in on the contest for the 1st!!! amazing product kiya

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey what other jeans do you wear and sizes? whats your height, weight, waist size etc.?

thanks

Originally Posted by guywithpants
hey guys just got my jeans today
took from fit pics, sorry for the poor quality
what do you guys think should i size down or keep as is
these are a size 29

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads