• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they're not as shiny as the picture looks, it was a flash photo but the colour is amazing, it's damn near impossibly finding any colour in raw and selvedge that isn't indigo or black

they're still pretty steely, hopefully a solid month of wear will break them in a bit more

i can't wait for them to wear, they're going to look sooooo good

kar0015

Reaction score
Originally Posted by reidlos
Anyone know where I can get N&F Weird Guy in Deep Indigo Selvage? I called showroom but they are out of stock. Any help would be great thanks!

Hi reidlos which city are you in? I actually e-mailed Naked and Famous cause I was looking for a pair too. They said in the reply that they have a few left in stock in the headquarters so I can ask Dutil (my local store which is) to do a special order if they have my size. However I ended up getting the basic indigo model today coz they are on sale for 46 CAD.
tounge.gif

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kar0015
Hi reidlos which city are you in? I actually e-mailed Naked and Famous cause I was looking for a pair too. They said in the reply that they have a few left in stock in the headquarters so I can ask Dutil (my local store which is) to do a special order if they have my size. However I ended up getting the basic indigo model today coz they are on sale for 46 CAD.
tounge.gif

46 bucks where?

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness
Any idea where in Canada it's made? I know Victoria Beckham's line was made in Winnipeg. Maybe they're starting a new little industry in that hell hole.

montreal

imhotep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness
Any idea where in Canada it's made? I know Victoria Beckham's line was made in Winnipeg. Maybe they're starting a new little industry in that hell hole.

lmao
laugh.gif

gusd671

Reaction score
i got my weird guy deep indigo's for $80 when i was in nyc over thanksgiving...i'm glad that's all i paid for them. the thigh STRETCHED THE **** OUT. now it just looks awkward...such a relaxed thigh and a severe taper....i was really looking forward to breaking them in, too.

gusd671

Reaction score
^^the smallest size N&F makes is a 28, but i def could have fit into a 27. and yes, they were selvedge.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An FYI for the Vancouver/Seattle area guys... I'm on Dutil Denim's email list and got this "special" invite: dutil. invites you to the 1 year anniversary PARTY of Naked and Famous PARTY. Friday, March 6, 8pm-11pm Naked and Famous goes custom for dutil. CUSTOM EVENT. Friday March 6 & Saturday 7, 11am-6pm 1. Pick your cut 2. Pick your denim fabric 3. Pick your stitching colour 4. Pick your leather label patch 5. Have a custom pair of jeans that nobody else in the world has! 6. Love dutil. dutil. denim 303 West Cordova Street Vancouver, BC V6B 1E5 604-688-8892 www.dutildenim.com [email protected] Hours: Monday - Saturday 11 - 6pm Sunday & Holidays 12(noon) - 5pm Pretty cool if you ask me.

Tim_Whatley

Reaction score
180 CAD a good price for the 21 oz?

also, does anyone have experience with the cashmere blended denim? they guy told me that you wear them for a while, then wash them, and when they come out of the first wash they feel like sweatpants

Tim_Whatley

Reaction score
no, nor would i want beige denim....i asked if anyone had experience with them....the only reason I got so much info about them from the sales guy was because he saw I was looking at the naked and famous, and he happened to be waearing those cashmere ones.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Notreknip
An FYI for the Vancouver/Seattle area guys...

I'm on Dutil Denim's email list and got this "special" invite:

dutil.
invites you to the 1 year anniversary PARTY
of Naked and Famous
PARTY. Friday, March 6, 8pm-11pm

Naked and Famous goes custom for dutil.
CUSTOM EVENT. Friday March 6 & Saturday 7, 11am-6pm

1. Pick your cut
2. Pick your denim fabric
3. Pick your stitching colour
4. Pick your leather label patch
5. Have a custom pair of jeans that nobody else in the world has!
6. Love dutil.

dutil. denim
303 West Cordova Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1E5
604-688-8892
www.dutildenim.com
[email protected]

Hours:
Monday - Saturday 11 - 6pm
Sunday & Holidays 12(noon) - 5pm

Pretty cool if you ask me.

dammit!!!

i want some custom jeans at N&F's price point!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads