• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thom Browne + Brooks Brothers = Black Fleece (pics are up)

95///M3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscione

menoutfit941zoom.jpg

Thoughts?

I really like this as well, curitious to see how it wears.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the shoes for this season, but I didn't like them last spring either.

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do BF suits and jackets come in long sizes? In the past they did not.

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BF should really release some shoes like the old-school J&M handmades; I think the "spade" sole would go especially well with the look.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
I never wear a tux, but I would do anything to have that shawl tux in my closet.
I like the tux a lot. I'm curious whether it is unvented, there's no indication one way or the other on the website. Their previous models have all been with single vents and I hate that.

southgate house

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I like the tux a lot. I'm curious whether it is unvented, there's no indication one way or the other on the website. Their previous models have all been with single vents and I hate that.

getting it sewn up would be really easy.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by southgate house
getting it sewn up would be really easy.
This is the first BF tux that wasn't 2-button and notched lapeled, so I'm more interested than in the past. Sewing up the vent would be necessary though, if it is indeed vented.

I actually ordered a new tux from my local BB last fall, but it took about three months to arrive, which was after the event for which I needed it. I passed on the purchase. So the BF tux is now a viable option.

heli0x

Reaction score
Looks like the spring summer 2010 stuff is up. I'm definitely feeling they're taking a new direction. Some of the suits seem really suppressed, the shoulder looks quite a bit different from previous seasons, and sleeves have gotten even shorter (at least in the pics). At any rate, most of it looks pretty nice.

Men-outfit-939-zoom.jpg

Men-outfit-938-zoom.jpg

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heli0x

Men-outfit-939-zoom.jpg

This looks like he's wearing his kid brother's suit.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After going a bit longer last season it appears Thom is back to his roots by going really short.

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Men-outfit-939-zoom.jpg

This guy looks better in RL suits...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads