• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soft boiled eggs

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love eggs. I love to cook eggs four thousand different ways. But, simple is always better in my book. A nice soft boiled eggs, cooked for about 3 minutes, solid white on the outside and gooey yolk on the inside, is God's gift to mankind. If you want to kick it up a notch, add a drop or two of Sriracha before every bite. It's fantastic. I'd gladly eat a half a dozen eggs every day.
drool.gif

P.S. Bring on the cholesterol.

Do you like eggs?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Eggs are awesome. Love them in every way. The only way I've ever eaten an egg that I didnt like was pickled. And all my eggs at home get Sriracha, regardless of cooking method.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Eggs are awesome. Love them in every way. The only way I've ever eaten an egg that I didnt like was pickled.

What about balut?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
What about balut?

GoSurface makes me cook those for him every "morning after." I've come to take a liking to them, although it may just be symbolic of liking what went down beforehand.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
GoSurface makes me cook those for him every "morning after." I've come to take a liking to them, although it may just be symbolic of liking what went down beforehand.

You fertilizing him?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
You fertilizing him?

It's futile. No arable land to plant my seed in. It's a sisyphusian task, like a native American farming in the Mojave.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I'm afraid of soft boiled eggs. I heard you can get sick from eggs that aren't completely cooked.

Yup. I died many years ago.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My room mate is cooking us an omelette right now!
BestThreadEver.jpg

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The egg is the perfect food. My favorite method to eat eggs is poached, with Siracha (the perfect condiment) of course.

I've had balut; it is pretty whack. I don't really know if I like it or not.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yup. I died many years ago.

Why is sorry for your loss.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three words: Arzak's 'flower egg'. I've tried making it myself with just-ok results, but has anyone been there in person?

egg_truffle.jpg

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Beth's Cafe in Seattle has a famous 12 egg omelette.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads