• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: New Shipment of Suits and Blazers at RL Woodbury

bjm

Reaction score
Just snagged a 44R Purple Label charcoal stripped Caruso suit!! SB, double vents, ticket pocket, flat front $240
laugh.gif
unreal!

FYI They still have 2 RLBL in 44R.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone score a St. Andrews made Tuxedo?

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
I'd be very worried about doing what you described with either the BL or the PL. I guess if the shoulder fits just right, you should be OK but otherwise what you're describing won't look the greatest and will also take something you got for cheap and make it expensive after the alterations. What color was the RLPL one?

****, are these items returnable? I'll be going to disney at the end of week and if my jackets get here in time I can return it to the RL outlet in Orlando.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oaw01
****, are these items returnable? I'll be going to disney at the end of week and if my jackets get here in time I can return it to the RL outlet in Orlando.

No you sell them to me.
teacha.gif

sonvolt10

Reaction score
Any chance a 44 RLBL will fit someone who's usually a 42? Wishful thinking perhaps...

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonvolt10
Any chance a 44 RLBL will fit someone who's usually a 42? Wishful thinking perhaps...

Could fit, I take 40 in PL and 42 in BL.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oaw01
I don't think you can return to other stores but yes they are returnable. This place is funny. People order things they haven't seen and don't know how it will fit them because they see others getting worked up over it. Hopefully it will fit you but take this as a lesson and find what you think fits you best and then look for the discounts (not the other way around)
smile.gif
But hey it may just fit you - wait and see. If it doesn't fit you, I'm a 40S so I'd consider the RLPL one and I'm sure others would do. Just show us a pic of the design or tell us what it is.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't even know how a suit would look on you or fit you and you are "wishing" for it?

bjm

Reaction score
A 240 Its worth a shot, I think you can flip very easily on fleabay if it doesnt work for you and probably make money while your at it.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjm
A 240 Its worth a shot, I think you can flip very easily on fleabay if it doesnt work for you and probably make money while your at it.
Ugh

bjm

Reaction score
Give him a break...at $240 WTF you cant go wrong..its like a free call option.

Originally Posted by haganah
You don't even know how a suit would look on you or fit you and you are "wishing" for it?

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjm
Just snagged a 44R Purple Label charcoal stripped Caruso suit!! SB, double vents, ticket pocket, flat front $240
laugh.gif
unreal!

plain.gif

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjm
laugh.gif
unreal! FYI They still have 2 RLBL in 44R.

Don't be too surprised if they send you a striped black suit. In 44L.
laugh.gif
The last "charcoal" suit I bought from them was black.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjm
laugh.gif
unreal!

Do you know what they were?

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjm
Give him a break...at $240 WTF you cant go wrong..its like a free call option.
Please take a finance course.
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Don't be too surprised if they send you a striped black suit. In 44L.
laugh.gif
The last "charcoal" suit I bought from them was black.

I ordered a 40R charcoal and got a 40L black once. Good times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics