• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: New Shipment of Suits and Blazers at RL Woodbury

stamp0102

Reaction score
just called. nothing in 40r. she said they should be getting another shipment tonight and that i should call back first thing tomorrow morning. she said most of it will be black label as far as she knows.

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stamp0102
just called. nothing in 40r. she said they should be getting another shipment tonight and that i should call back first thing tomorrow morning. she said most of it will be black label as far as she knows.

ah... don't say that.. now I have to deal with the stampede in the am..

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, might be true now. Apparently all suits are gone in 38 + 40 R/S. There was still a brown "diagonal pattern" cotton/linen blazer and a navy blazer (!!!) in 38 when I called. I was going to take the navy blazer but don't really need another one and it was a cotton blend.

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike
Well, might be true now. Apparently all suits are gone in 38 + 40 R/S. There was still a brown "diagonal pattern" cotton/linen blazer and a navy blazer (!!!) in 38 when I called. I was going to take the navy blazer but don't really need another one and it was a cotton blend.

how much were they asking for the blazers?

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike
Everything is 240 as far as I know.
Damn, they're giving it away. I was so tempted last nite at the RL store that I almost bought the RLBL black wool blazer with the metal buttons for $1450. The obvious thing that stopped me from dropping $1450 is the price tag and second the deals I read about on SF.

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kaxixi
Thanks. I updated my original post to reflect this. Hopefully, that'll limit the call volume (to skinny dudes).

FYI, the RLBL that I missed out on was a gray sharkskin. I've seen it in stores and it is very nice.

Damn, a 38s gray sharkskin for $240 - I'd have jumped on that ****. At $240 you can get a top end Mens warehouse suit.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i so dont need another suit, but this price is just too ridiculously good

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
i so dont need another suit, but this price is just too ridiculously good
It would be good if you could get something from them. My calls went from "call back at 1PM" to "we're sold out of everything, call back tomorrow."

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are going to have more stuff tomorrow?Interesting..

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll bet some of the issue is that they can't handle the call volume on a Sunday when there's a lot of in-store traffic. They may have decided to tell us everything's sold out so that we'll stop calling.

I'd be open to helping to coordinate with us in a way that's less intrusive to their B&M service. Alex, if you run across this thread, let us know what you think (anyone talks to her, tell her to log on).

Nahmeanz

Reaction score
Someone from the Woodbury Outlet called me yday and offered a RLBL tan cotton suit for $240 in my size (40S), I jumped on the opportunity. Perfect suit for the upcoming spring. She said they didn't get much at all so I felt lucky that she even called me, especially since it was the exact suit I missed out on during last summer's sale. She also said most of the stuff was from last spring that popped out of nowhere.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nahmeanz
Someone from the Woodbury Outlet called me yday and offered a RLBL tan cotton suit for $240 in my size (40S), I jumped on the opportunity. Perfect suit for the upcoming spring. She said they didn't get much at all so I felt lucky that she even called me, especially since it was the exact suit I missed out on during last summer's sale. She also said most of the stuff was from last spring that popped out of nowhere.

They called you?Boy,you must be a special customer
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics