• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
yea it's great, dig the colorway. I love the fit too. I have 4 others from the same fit and it's in the top 3 "best shirt fit for GS" list

i can understand why! i'm just glad i have one store in chicago that carries a decent selection of paul smith...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Looks like the boo hem that I love.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Looks like the boo hem that I love.

nothing close

it's a normal scallop shape. no extreme high cut side gusset

and shirts all run long, no way you're running around untucked unless rocking at Rage on fri nite in the latest miniskirt-shirt style

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the torso on that tee is fairly short and it fits like ass IMO. stay away.

Originally Posted by davo10375
Never seen that before socal... whats the material like?

Wound up going to an awesome clearance sale today... lots of ss08 leftovers (in perth stock comes a bit late so this stuff is on sale later usually) at 75% off. Junya shirts for about 150 Aus (100 US), the junya linen shorts I bought for 275 AUS down to 150 AUS (100 US, crazy stuff). Also a few RO/Raf shoes for around 300 aus (low top black/white RO, few different Raf's). Also quite a bit of CDG, attachment, Raf and a few other brands all mostly 75% off or around there.

My haul:
Raf light grey awesome fabric pants, pretty slim cut. Don't know how else to describe so I'll chuck up a picture soon, got them for 200 AUS (from 845 AUS)
Raf blue hi-tops, material is pretty sweet. They are the hi-tops with the velcro strap across the top. Apparently I suck at describing stuff so pictures soon. Were marked down to 300 AUS but the owner (awesome bloke) gave me them for 200
biggrin.gif

McQ purple tee; liked the cut and was 20 AUS

SoCal I almost got that orange/white Raf tee from ss08, didn't realise it had the elastic bits around the sleeves/waist otherwise I could of got it and posted a head to toe SoCal looking Raf fit.

smile.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you kopped the raf vandals it sounds like. good pickup. i have them in white.

looks really lightweight SoCal,

Not those ones; similar colour but a more nylon-polyester (no clue) material with laces and a single wraparound velcro strap at the top.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
nothing close

it's a normal scallop shape. no extreme high cut side gusset

and shirts all run long, no way you're running around untucked unless rocking at Rage on fri nite in the latest miniskirt-shirt style

so it looks the same and fits like a dress great

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone here should buy these.
Michael-Jacksons-auction--003.jpg
A pair of Michael Jackson's Triumph-era socks with uppers covered in rhinestone banding. They date back to his 1981 Triumph tour with the Jacksons. Guide price $600-$800

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Rick Owens sweater from the B&S forum!
IMG_2723.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Who is that guy in the mirror?

a hottie for sure!

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just walked in:
Tetbury on 348 last on Dainite sole
L1080970.jpg

L1080978.jpg

L1080979.jpg

L1080983.jpg

Lowndes on 348 last
L1080986.jpg

L1080989.jpg

L1080992.jpg

L1080996.jpg

Before you start asking..

Difference between 337 & 348 last
I did not size down as I have narrow feet (my parents would not let me wear flip flops (thongs) or run around bare foot as a child) & found the 337 not as snug as I'd like.

Difference between Handgrades & benchgrades
The HG are definitely better made/finished, they have full leather sock liner, the leather is nice as well as the stitching. Even the little things like the shoe bags are nicer wit the HG, such as real brass toggles (even though they bug me) instead of plastic..

hazE

Reaction score
Never seen that before socal... whats the material like?

Wound up going to an awesome clearance sale today... lots of ss08 leftovers (in perth stock comes a bit late so this stuff is on sale later usually) at 75% off. Junya shirts for about 150 Aus (100 US), the junya linen shorts I bought for 275 AUS down to 150 AUS (100 US, crazy stuff). Also a few RO/Raf shoes for around 300 aus (low top black/white RO, few different Raf's). Also quite a bit of CDG, attachment, Raf and a few other brands all mostly 75% off or around there.

My haul:
Raf light grey awesome fabric pants, pretty slim cut. Don't know how else to describe so I'll chuck up a picture soon, got them for 200 AUS (from 845 AUS)
Raf blue hi-tops, material is pretty sweet. They are the hi-tops with the velcro strap across the top. Apparently I suck at describing stuff so pictures soon. Were marked down to 300 AUS but the owner (awesome bloke) gave me them for 200
biggrin.gif

McQ purple tee; liked the cut and was 20 AUS

SoCal I almost got that orange/white Raf tee from ss08, didn't realise it had the elastic bits around the sleeves/waist otherwise I could of got it and posted a head to toe SoCal looking Raf fit.

smile.gif

zekka? any junya shorts left?

lots of big stuff left?

davo10375

Reaction score
there were junya shorts for 150 on tuesday, i think a small in khaki and poss a medium/small in navy. Also the similar thing but in pants. Decent range of sizes quite a bit of L and XL. Struggling to stay away from the sale
frown.gif

kunk i was also disappointed by the tee... proportions were ridiculous. The shoes are great... was wanting a pair of sneaker sneakers (as opposed to springcourts etc) and these are the scarlett/penelope/beyonce of sneakers kinda (imo).

hope sense was made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics