• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
To be blunt (no pun intended), when you constantly smoke people out and they rarely/never return the favor.

And I just mean people not returning favors in general. I'd like to think I'm a nice guy to my friends and when they need favors, I don't mind sharing what's mine, or helping them out. But I'm getting pretty ******* tired of no one ever reciprocating the same philosophy.

Ah, the perils of doing drugs are finally becoming apparent to you...
devil.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because they teach me the inherent flaws of the concept of friendship, sharing, love, and puppies?
frown.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
You're supposed to ask for it.

Yea, no ****. Unfortunately I was so wrapped up in making sure she got home I didn't even think of it.

This is horribly depressing.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I was told today by someone I've never met that I was too fat to be a cool skinny guy, but I've lost too much weight to be the funny fat guy, and that now I'm stuck in some "douchetastic middle ground." I guess this person has known me since school started, but I don't know them?
WTF does that even mean?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Because they teach me the inherent flaws of the concept of friendship, sharing, love, and puppies?
frown.gif

More along the lines of, no matter how cool or fun or responsible you are on drugs, by and large most of the people who do them tend to be somewhat flaky.
smile.gif

As a social experiment sometime, you should "quit" and see how many people still want to hang out with you and NOT get high. In my, and a few other people's personal expereience, this is how you find out who your real friends are.
smile.gif

But hey, I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything. I just dont like seeing people being taken advantage of.

TowleY

Reaction score
Pissing me off: The bio test I will be taking in less than 2 hours

Pissing me off even more: How I did on my chem test I took yesterday

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
had a really really annoying day at work - meeting with my CEO to basically go over what I have achieved this year and try to close the issue of my comp package. basically he gets hung up over some minor details. he has serious trouble understanding what it is really that I do. my ******* sales are up about 100% from last year year to date, and he ******* doens't understand what kind of a ******* achievement that is.

Seanallen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
when you constantly smoke people out and they rarely/never return the favor.

I agree with you

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I was told today by someone I've never met that I was too fat to be a cool skinny guy, but I've lost too much weight to be the funny fat guy, and that now I'm stuck in some "douchetastic middle ground." I guess this person has known me since school started, but I don't know them?
WTF does that even mean?

That's good though.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spent ages emailing back and forth with someone for an internship for next year, they say "they have something for me" then drop off the edge of the planet.
I chase them up and get oh look we found something for you, the email address of a guy we said we would give you anyway, someone else you can bother about this starting the whole thing again. Back to square one. Crap.

By the way kwilkinson what that guy said means he is a dick head, pure and simple, who goes up to people they don't know and mildly insults them in a confusing way? I bet he thought it was very witty though.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
That's good though.
That's true. Still kind of weird though.
Originally Posted by youngscientist
Spent ages emailing back and forth with someone for an internship for next year, they say "they have something for me" then drop off the edge of the planet.
I chase them up and get oh look we found something for you, the email address of a guy we said we would give you anyway, someone else you can bother about this starting the whole thing again. Back to square one. Crap.

By the way kwilkinson what that guy said means he is a dick head, pure and simple, who goes up to people they don't know and mildly insults them in a confusing way? I bet he thought it was very witty though.

It was a chick, actually. I was thinkin "is KWilkinson gonna have to slap a *****?"
That sucks about your internship.
confused.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Being forced to read some bullshit feminist crap. GOD, I DONT CARE!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads