• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BoO / Gilt Fallout

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, i strictly only wear gap socks; they are comfortable, have a bunch of colors, and the moisture wicks that some of them have actually work.

Pat

Reaction score
Anyone selling size small shirts PM me

sh0ebox

Reaction score
I managed to get a few shirts... chocolate overdye, moss overdye, and white striped oxford all in XS. Just hoping that the sizing is pretty consistent with the other BoO I have (white oxford with black contrast buttons). If not, these will be going up for sale/trade.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by titojackson
Seems like a lot of people picked up the earl grey (I did too in medium). I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse but that should change when it gets here.

I'd be interested in it.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sh0ebox
I managed to get a few shirts... chocolate overdye, moss overdye, and white striped oxford all in XS. Just hoping that the sizing is pretty consistent with the other BoO I have (white oxford with black contrast buttons). If not, these will be going up for sale/trade.
if not, dibs on the moss overdye also, most likely any other XS's you guys bought that don't fit, PM me plz
biggrin.gif

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was on the site at 11:50 EST, pressed refresh until I almost got carpal tunnel, tore into the site the moment it opened and still got nada. I was looking for button downs in XL, which are popular, but still . . . bummer.

Anyone who got an XL button down -- you are a friggin internet shopping artist. I am in awe of you.

ireillytoole

Reaction score
Ya, adding my name to the
"I will totally buy your mediums if you have buyers remorse..."
list.
Let me know peoples.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here -- PM me if you have XL button downs that you want to unload.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Thanks... I had pretty much everything available in XL in my cart until I was stopped by the 10 item limit :/. Ended up passing on most everything 5-10 mins later, probably why you couldn't get anything..
I don't think there was that much stuff available in XL....

Also, I'm buying way too many boat shoes... All in the last month - Quoddys, JV Beekmans, and now BoO wool lowtops. Dammit.

8bpc

Reaction score
2-3 shirts?! Is there some secret to kop on Gilt? I was in at noon and tried adding my size in a number of shirts and the size I was looking for (medium) was never available. Congratulations to anyone that got their size. Add me to the list of people interested... medium.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
^Thanks... I had pretty much everything available in XL in my cart until I was stopped by the 10 item limit :/. Ended up passing on most everything 5-10 mins later, probably why you couldn't get anything..
I don't think there was that much stuff available in XL....

Also, I'm buying way too many boat shoes... All in the last month - Quoddys, JV Beekmans, and now BoO wool lowtops. Dammit.

What does all this mean?

inviscid

Reaction score
so, anyone feel like the wool boat shoes are too stuffy for summer wear?... i imagine they get nasty/shrink when wet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads