• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

Damn that's pretty awesome

TuxedoMask

Reaction score
I just bought an Affliction leather jacket... wasn't sure if I wanted the black or white, but decided the black was too good a deal to pass up!

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
IMG_2934.jpg

Nice. I have a shirt with the exact same details, except the plaid is shades of blue. I love the leather buttons.

Wow, and what a steal! I paid over $200 for mine, and that was in Japan!

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TuxedoMask
I just bought an Affliction leather jacket... wasn't sure if I wanted the black or white, but decided the black was too good a deal to pass up!

Your joking right?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the love on the 45rpm shirt. I had my eye on this ever since the Autumn/Winter lookbook came out several months ago. It's supposed to fit little larger, more like a shirt jacket. If it doesn't work out for me keep an eye out in B&S.

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Thanks for the love on the 45rpm shirt. I had my eye on this ever since the Autumn/Winter lookbook came out several months ago. It's supposed to fit little larger, more like a shirt jacket. If it doesn't work out for me keep an eye out in B&S.

It should fit you fine. I think I'm bigger than you (based on pics), and the large (5) fits me loosely. Great pickup. I think I like yours better than mine! The details are amazing, I love the assymetrical pocket and the buttons.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Caveat
Awesome. Did they come with the logo?

actually, no. Looks a bit cleaner logo less.

Timpo, looking forward to seeing that shirt worn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads