• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teh Style God
Honey, you need to take a step back. Making 845 two or three sentence posts does not give you license to step to Teh Style God. Gosurface could have a hundred scrotums on his head and he wouldn't be gayer then a name like "Mulansauce." Seriously. Mulansauce sounds like something you have to clean off your mattress after 20 minutes with a Thai ladyboy.
Come back when you're witty.

DrArmstrong

Reaction score
Honey, you need to take a step back.

Making 845 two or three sentence posts does not give you license to step to Teh Style God. Gosurface could have a hundred scrotums on his head and he wouldn't be gayer then a name like "Mulansauce."

Seriously. Mulansauce sounds like something you have to clean off your mattress after 20 minutes with a Thai ladyboy.

lol, why so negative? o_O

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honey, you need to take a step back.

Making 845 two or three sentence posts does not give you license to step to Teh Style God. Gosurface could have a hundred scrotums on his head and he wouldn't be gayer then a name like "Mulansauce."

Seriously. Mulansauce sounds like something you have to clean off your mattress after 20 minutes with a Thai ladyboy.

I'll have you know that according to most online polls, I am only "incidentally homosexual."

If you don't mind me asking: Who the **** are you and when will you be leaving?

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was going to say that's an awful lot of money to spend to end up looking like a schoolteacher in suburban Florida....

Nah you gotta see the mjolk pants in person, the fabric is pretty crazy for a suburban school teacher.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey people, my super awesome fit deserves more attention than a boring troll. Stay focused!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Hey people, my super awesome fit deserves more attention than a boring troll. Stay focused!
For someone who criticizes other people on photography skills, your fit pic was a bit too dark for me to make out any details. Fail.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Good point. Looks good. Although I liked your hair better when it was shorter. Also, learn how to light your photos properly or you might as well just use your cell phone to take your pictures.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
Good point. Looks good. Although I liked your hair better when it was shorter. Also, learn how to light your photos properly or you might as well just use your cell phone to take your pictures.
I'm growing it out so I can slick it back. Lighting issues noted and (hopefully) fixed below.
Originally Posted by whodini
For someone who criticizes other people on photography skills, your fit pic was a bit too dark for me to make out any details. Fail.
My mistake. Looks fine on my monitor. Hopefully this one is more to your liking.
smile.gif
IMG_20151-1.jpg

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...your fit pic was a bit too dark for me to make out any details...

Brightness/contrast settings can't even help that photo...

Make up your mind sir.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What "details" can't you guys make out? I see it perfectly. It's a perfectly boring, yet well fitting fit.

The jeans are dior?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful outside. Not sure about this outfit. I almost think I should go for a large (I wearing a medium) with these pants... MJK MJK Birks
021009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads