• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
HE BIT AND PUNCHED A WOMAN.

So no one should ever be judged on anything they ever do if it was a rash decision? The bottom line is that good people don't hit those weaker than them unless it's self-defense.

And ask yourself an honest question, would you be spouting this relatavistic bullshit if we were talking about Garth Brooks?

I was waiting to see who would bring up the issue of race, especially considering it holds little relevance.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If he really did do it, it is truly a classless act on his part. I hope the hammer comes down on him for it.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Further updates on Princess RiRi's condition!

Reports are target="_blank">now saying Rihanna's injuries are more acute than
previously speculated.

As a result of whatever exactly went down on Sunday in the wee morning hours, the Umbrealla singer suffered: two "huge contusions" on both sides of her forehead, a bloody lip and bloody nose.

Definitely NOT okay!!!!

There are now doubts about the bites, but that doesn't make the situation any better!

One law enforcement officer compared Rihanna's injuries to "an MMA figher or something… [It] looked like she was growing devil's horns."

This keeps getting worse and worse!

Update: Chris Brown is FUCKED!

Police took pictures at the scene of the crime Sunday morning, and they are said to be "horrific."

There is serious swelling and bruising. Rihanna's lip is split and her nose bloody. And, there are indeed bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

Bite marks????

What an animal!!!!

Rihanna claims Chris struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage.

RiRi refused treatment at the scene but did go to the hospital later on Sunday.

Even if she does not cooperate with authorities, the photos alone are said to be "devastating proof of abuse."

Oh, and it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called. Thank God for that!

~PerezHilton.

his stuff is usually semi-credible.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
conne, now we can ride the rihanna train!
bounce2.gif
Wer2kop

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I am sad that this is getting more attention that the countless domestic disturbance and spousal abuse calls made nation-wade on a day-to-day basis.

A guy hit a girl and is suffering the consequences.

Assault is a crime yes, but crime happens. Punish him, keep it out of the media and let both parties react to the consequences of this altercation.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the contrary, this kind of incident does bring attention to the greater issue.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I am sad that this is getting more attention that the countless domestic disturbance and spousal abuse calls made nation-wade on a day-to-day basis. A guy hit a girl and is suffering the consequences. Assault is a crime yes, but crime happens. Punish him, keep it out of the media and let both parties react to the consequences of this altercation.
rolleyes.gif
OK Mr. Self-Righteous. They're celebrities, what do you expect.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I am sad that this is getting more attention that the countless domestic disturbance and spousal abuse calls made nation-wade on a day-to-day basis.

No what's sad is that issues such as "Christian Bale yells at someone" and "Michael Phelps smokes a bong" gets more attention than both this and the other countless domestic disturbance issues.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
No what's sad is that issues such as "Christian Bale yells at someone" and "Michael Phelps smokes a bong" gets more attention than both this and the other countless domestic disturbance issues.

Hey, we simple folk like seeing the mighty fall and feel a little bit better about ourselves.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
On the contrary, this kind of incident does bring attention to the greater issue.

true, and I say let the hammer fall hard on this guy. if a would-be wife/gf beater learns from this story then it has served its purpose imho.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the scene was horrendous? is that a joke? a scene is horrendous when a guy cuts soomeones head off, or murders innocent people. how the hell could this be horrendous? i feel a lot of it is being blown out of proportion and we dont even know whats going on.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
Get of your moral high horse and put yourself in his position. It could happen to anyone. I'm sure there are things you have done that you never expected to.

What barnyard of low expectations do you wander around in that you would consider objecting to men beating the snot out of young women as riding a moral high horse? Sheesh. Your response would be funny if it wasnt so ******* sad.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She should have hit him with her umbrella ella ella ay ay ay ay

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
She should have hit him with her umbrella ella ella ay ay ay ay

shes just livin her life, ehyyyehhh eyyeahhh eyyahhh!

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, the whole thing seems to be more serious than I though. The original story focused more on a threat and what seemed like minimal damage. Now it appears that it was a full on assault. My idea of the incident was that maybe he just losed it and threw one punch in the heat of the moment and got in trouble more for his intention than his damage. Now I see that she got two concussions(!) and more. Definitely not what I envisioned and I certainly take somethings back. However, I still stand by my comments on moral superiority when it applies (i.e apparently not in this case.)

About Garth Brooks, yes I would be crying for the death penalty if it was him since he's white.
rolleyes.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics