• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I wonder what a hot chick like that could have said to get punched in the face?

Or did or didn't do?
devil.gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
I feel sorry for chris, already lost the Doublemint sponsorship. damn.
While it might not be politically correct, i would much rather take a punch in the face than a hit to my career.
He must be feeling very stupid. Still though, he definitely won't get 9 years.

lol8[1].gif

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
I dont feel sorry for him at all. He is a low class thug who punches women in the face. The biting thing cant be described as low class. Its just bizarre and creepy. A man biting someone? Thats the kind of visceral weirdness you would expect of a Ted Bundy type.

Get of your moral high horse and put yourself in his position. It could happen to anyone. I'm sure there are things you have done that you never expected to.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Get of your moral high horse and put yourself in his position. It could happen to anyone. I'm sure there are things you have done that you never expected to.

Are you saying that punching a woman doesn't make him low class? Or a *************? Give me a break.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Are you saying that punching a woman doesn't make him low class? Or a *************? Give me a break.

I'm saying that all you, me included, don't know anything about the situation and could even find yourself in a similar position (i.e ******* up your career). people do stupid things and if the Herpes rumor is true, then we can rest assured that many of the same man here would do way more damage. I'm not condoning his actions but neither am I calling him the devil. He is a 19 year old who lost his temper for unknown reasons.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I'm saying that all you, me included, don't know anything about the situation and could even find yourself in a similar position (i.e ******* up your career). people do stupid things and if the Herpes rumor is true, then we can rest assured that many of the same man here would do way more damage. I'm not condoning his actions but neither am I calling him the devil. He is a 19 year old who lost his temper for unknown reasons.

We know he hit her, which in my mind is enough to call him a *************.
To me, it doesn't matter if other people have done worse or would do worse. It just makes them bigger pieces of ****. It sucks for him that this may have fucked up his career, but I feel nothing even close to sympathy for someone who does things like this.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know celebrities never go to jail when they hurt regular people, but celebrity on celebrity violence is different... I'm interested to see how this plays out.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
We know he hit her, which in my mind is enough to call him a *************.
To me, it doesn't matter if other people have done worse or would do worse. It just makes them bigger pieces of ****. It sucks for him that this may have fucked up his career, but I feel nothing even close to sympathy for someone who does things like this.

Maybe it's a point of view I have gained through religion, but I believe you and I are not any better than him or above ever committing his actions. The opposite would be to say that you and I are morally superior to him and incapable of ever punching a woman. That to me is false and therefore limits our ability to judge. What the man did is a bad thing, no one is debating that, I just believe that unless you are incapable of making mistakes you should not be so extreme as to suggest that he deserves no sympathy for ruining his career because of a quick mistake who's consequence he did not foresee.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all we know she attacked him and he "hit" her by defending himself. If a guy even pushes a girl away that's attacking him he's always accused of "hitting" her. Nobody knows what happened for sure at this time.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
What an idiot.

She's hawt and no he's never tapping that again.

Idiot.

West Indian women are amazingly tolerant. He better hope she isn't too Americanized.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Maybe it's a point of view I have gained through religion, but I believe you and I are not any better than him or above ever committing his actions. The opposite would be to say that you and I are morally superior to him and incapable of ever punching a woman. That to me is false and therefore limits our ability to judge. What the man did is a bad thing, no one is debating that, I just believe that unless you are incapable of making mistakes you should not be so extreme as to suggest that he deserves no sympathy for ruining his career because of a quick mistake who's consequence he did not foresee.

HE BIT AND PUNCHED A WOMAN.

So no one should ever be judged on anything they ever do if it was a rash decision? The bottom line is that good people don't hit those weaker than them unless it's self-defense.

And ask yourself an honest question, would you be spouting this relatavistic bullshit if we were talking about Garth Brooks?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
HE BIT AND PUNCHED A WOMAN.

He is a ******, and not in the gay sense. I do hope he gets some jail time, although I am sure charges won't be pressed, then he could spend some time biting pillows.

Someone should get Young Berg to kick his ass.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
conne, now we can ride the rihanna train!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads