• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nau (Eco Friendly Activewear and Outdoor Clothing)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Progressive sale starting right 'nau' (har, har). As they have fewer of each item left, it goes on sale more. Check website for details.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, the Spring line will start showing up on the website end of February.

Is it only the OP and mods who can tag a thread after the fact? I hate having to search for this (I guess I'll subscribe to it for now)

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
zissou, any current coupons? also, is the acoustic jacket not going on sale? (as it's a spring item I guess?)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no new coupons, just that last email I posted with the code. I guess we just have to keep a close eye on the progressive sale.

Racove

Reaction score
why did they further reduce the price on the beanies when they were already sold out? weird. wish i had gotten one.

I got the variegated v neck in caviar combo and the twisted scarf in lichen. maybe I should've gone with twilight for both, especially the sweater. let me know if anyone wants to trade, size small.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
i got the sweater, M, fits a little big/ drapey, but cool. warm and soft. fit pic
nausweater.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racove
I got the variegated v neck in caviar combo and the twisted scarf in lichen. maybe I should've gone with twilight for both, especially the sweater. let me know if anyone wants to trade, size small.

Nau's pretty good with exchanges.

If you'd like to exchange something for a different size or color, or just get something else all together, we'll pay for the shipping on the new order. Send the original item back and we'll issue a credit back to the card used to place the original order. Give us a call and we'll place a new order for you and waive the shipping.

If you have questions, need help or just want to talk to someone about your return or exchange, please call one of our Customer Care Representatives at 877-454-5628, or email us at [email protected].

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
the jack a-t jacket looks awesome. considering that in khaki or the black...

any coupons up?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I knew of any coupons I'd post them.

Jack A-T is nice and definitely merits consideration from the workwear-loving crowd here. I'll probably get the Confidant Shorts, and I'm thinking about trying some of the polos -- especially now that it's not all dark colors. :p

Becks23

Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the Succint Trench?

Looking for a technical material trench coat.

constantine.

Reaction score
i really, really dig this brand. so functional and without lame ass logos/branding.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Between now and June 15th, everything is 50% off at Nau.com. Use code 'summerfun'. My personal recommendation: the Asylum Jacket if you are looking for a totally bomb proof rain/ski shell.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You scooped me, zissou.
laugh.gif
If you're on the fence about anything, buy it. Nau accepts returns on sale items, as well. Also, if anyone's thinking about the Prone Polo, get it. 100% cotton, but tissue-weight; it has a texture not unlike seersucker that makes it really nice on the really hot days. The cut is slim and slightly tapered. The one detail I really like is that they've "reinforced" the collar so that it doesn't curl up too much after repeated washes. I wish I could rationalize an outerwear piece right now. I like the Rebound and Shelter Jackets myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics