• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

akaidiot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
Like most of these things, this started a day early. They're open tonight until 8. I haven't been, so I don't know how the selection or pricing is.
Stuart and Wright sale is great. I went having never tried on any Robert Geller stuff and wanted to leave with everything in the store they had by him. Almost all the Geller stuff is 48, which fits like a solid medium in the shirts, t-shirts, and outwear, and a 31 or 30 for the pants. (Oh, if only the pants were an inch or bigger) Shirts are $30-$60, Tshirts are around 30, sweatshirts about $50, outerwear is in the $150-300 range. There's EG Parka Field Parka in charcoal for $265 (I have no idea if this is a good price - i've never bought EG before.) Some other EG stuff, but not much. A ton of Gilded Age (another americana brand made in china?) and Noah - I don't know anything about those lines. Some Obedient Sons leftovers from their last sale for good prices - shirts around $40, a cool waxed coat for $200. EDIT: Oh, and Wings and Horns hoodies for $95, which didn't seem like an incredible deal, but I don't really know. Then some limited APC, Shipley and Halmos, other stuff. This place is only a few blocks from my house and I could use some extra cash, so if you have a specific request (or your request is general enough), I might be willing to proxy for cost + 15% + shipping. There were two racks of Geller stuff.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stuart and Wright sale is great. I went having never tried on any Robert Geller stuff and wanted to leave with everything in the store they had by him. Almost all the Geller stuff is 48, which fits like a solid medium in the shirts, t-shirts, and outwear, and a 31 or 30 for the pants. (Oh, if only the pants were an inch or bigger) Shirts are $30-$60, Tshirts are around 30, sweatshirts about $50, outerwear is in the $150-300 range.

There's EG Parka Field Parka in charcoal for $265 (I have no idea if this is a good price - i've never bought EG before.) Some other EG stuff, but not much.

A ton of Gilded Age (another americana brand made in china?) and Noah - I don't know anything about those lines.

Some Obedient Sons leftovers from their last sale for good prices - shirts around $40, a cool waxed coat for $200.

Then some limited APC, Shipley and Halmos, other stuff.

This place is only a few blocks from my house and I could use some extra cash, so if you have a specific request (or your request is general enough), I might be willing to proxy for cost + 15% + shipping. There were two racks of Geller stuff.

Damn there is a few geller coats I want but I have yet to try them on in person so I dont know my sizing/fit.... Do you remember what there was for jackets? I am looking for the 'field jacket' ; 'cadet jacket'; and the 'flight jacket'

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tons of Noah stuff - blazers, waxed cotton military coats, pants, windbreakers

akaidiot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
Damn there is a few geller coats I want but I have yet to try them on in person so I dont know my sizing/fit.... Do you remember what there was for jackets? I am looking for the 'field jacket' ; 'cadet jacket'; and the 'flight jacket'

I think there was a field jacket, but only because someone just PM'd me about it and sent me a picture. PM me with a link to a pic and I'll let you know if I remember it being there

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Can you be more specific on the Noah stuff available? Outerwear, shirts, knits?

There were two racks and they didn't look like my thing, so I can't really speak to them. I think London is probably right, though - there was a lot of stuff.

Originally Posted by aqhong
Damn, you didn't happen to see any Geller in 46, did you?

I don't think I did, but I could have. I was looking for 50s in the pants but I think everything was 48. 46s could have been in there, I suppose, since I would have passed on them, too.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by London
Tons of Noah stuff - blazers, waxed cotton military coats, pants, windbreakers

anyone wanna post some noah stuff pics?

Casual

Reaction score
Stuart and Wright sale is great.

There's EG Parka Field Parka in charcoal for $265 (I have no idea if this is a good price - i've never bought EG before.)

It is. I got a pair of n.d.c. sandals for $25 marked down from $258, insanity.
The EG parka was 50% off.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not the choosy beggar. I was just posting some looks from the sale.

raulishere

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is still looking for a wings horns m65 or mackinaw a local store by me has them for 250 both in black and both mediums.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics