• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5 nights in a row lebanese - humous, swarma, kabab, various salads, kibbeh.

one night persian - chicken in pomogranite sauce, rice with various fruits and nuts, lamb kabab

one night arabian chinese.

every night for the past week sheesha after dinner

Yo-han

Reaction score
ribeye looks excellent darkn..

baked potatoe with bleak roe and sour cream

3244763806_2c9c5d97ba_o.jpg

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night was Persian Food. I had the Lobio Polo and some Hummus for an appetizer.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yo-han
ribeye looks excellent darkn..

baked potatoe with bleak roe and sour cream

Nice presentation! Kwilk...you paying attention?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty basic easy dinner as I didnt feel like making much for it being just me. Tonkatsu, cabage, last bit of the new season rice (...from the end of fall), Avacado/red leaf/tomato salad with olive oil and Gabban for dressing. Washed it all down with an icy cold Asahi beer.
3246918287_fd24b0914a_b.jpg

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GF made me lasanga. was superb and I am not just saying that cause I got laid after. Also made Buffalo Brussel Sprouts. I have been on a brussel sprout kick, and I wanted to try something different. So I made my own buffalo sauce (not great, but it was the first time), but they turned out really good.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Bowl of oatmeal w/protein powder followed by a plate of eggwhites 2 hours after.
sarcasm.gif
redface.gif

Do you put the protein powder in after the cooking? How much do you use? been thinking of doing this for breakfast.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sliders, wings, guacamole, chicken/white bean chilli, crab dumplings, tacos, all homemade for the dust bowl super bowl

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Do you put the protein powder in after the cooking? How much do you use? been thinking of doing this for breakfast.

you just mix it in after it's done cooking, i usually use a splash of non-fat milk to help get everything blended all together. i had steel-cut oatmeal this morning with raw almonds and chocolate whey-protein powder, i find it rather tasty...

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kuwaiti food - every other time I've been here the people I was with insisted on lebanese.

interesting - sort of a combination of beduin, persian and indian, but not as good as any of them. stewed lamb, rice cooked with spices, flat breads. nice, but nothing spectacular. eaten from comunal plate with your fingers

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Superbowl dinner: homemade salsa, wings, burgers, old bay fries, and blueberry cupcakes. Probably a 4,000 calories altogether. I still felt a little sick this morning. Ugh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics