• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many women have you slept with?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc

p.s. I found one of your socks behind the sofa. You want me to wash it for you?
lol8[1].gif

Send the sock to Conne, I'm sure he'll kill to get a sniff.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cannot even imagine the lying going on here.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
I cannot even imagine the lying going on here.

Me neither. My real answer is 5-10. I can't see people legitimately sleeping with 60+ women unless they're a retired Appreciation star or something.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Me neither. My real answer is 5-10. I can't see people legitimately sleeping with 60+ women unless they're a retired Appreciation star or something.

If you're a young guy in New York/LA it's very possible. There are 52 weeks in a year and if you're going out 4-5 nights a week, you'd be surprised how fast some people can get to 40-50. In some ways it requires a lack of standards, self respect, and romance. However, I think that's what most people are around too. Unless you make a point of getting laid as much as possible, I doubt it would be much more than that.

Just like the saying goes with money, if you know how much you've got off hand, you probably don't have too much. I couldn't tell you, but I could bet that whatever I do have is a lot more than some of the liars here. This poll is probably as accurate as what you'd get if you asked how big everyone's dick is.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Only about 6.75 inches, but thick as a louisville slugger.

God your wife must be in for a terrifying night every time you've come back from being out of town for a week or so.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
If you're a young guy in New York/LA it's very possible. There are 52 weeks in a year and if you're going out 4-5 nights a week, you'd be surprised how fast some people can get to 40-50. In some ways it requires a lack of standards, self respect, and romance. However, I think that's what most people are around too. Unless you make a point of getting laid as much as possible, I doubt it would be much more than that.

Just like the saying goes with money, if you know how much you've got off hand, you probably don't have too much. I couldn't tell you, but I could bet that whatever I do have is a lot more than some of the liars here. This poll is probably as accurate as what you'd get if you asked how big everyone's dick is.

one does ned
one does not even need to go out 5 times a week, picking up a diffrent girl every weekend, maybe not succeeding 25% percent of the time, one can still get a hight number in less than two years, if one liked that sort of thing.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
one does ned
one does not even need to go out 5 times a week, picking up a diffrent girl every weekend, maybe not succeeding 25% percent of the time, one can still get a hight number in less than two years, if one liked that sort of thing.

Well when I was young (before I met my ex), I went out Tuesday through Saturday (after service). This was a fairly short period. I can honestly say that it happened more than once that I got laid every night. Most weeks when I'd go out with the guys I might get about 2, 3 if I was really lucky. It was fun but very stupid and I don't miss it like I thought I would. I'm a one girl kind of guy now.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GoSurface, I'm showing my solidarity with you.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sometimes i go out 8 times a week, and get a girl only half the time i go out, so i get 6 a week. fack. im so pamp dddy.

im drunk.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've met 60 women in my life.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads