• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your body fat?

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I oscillate between 0.6% and 1.2%. I'm also a trained nutritionist, professional model, MMA enthusiast and personal trainer on weekends. I eat 14 meals a day

Haha, so how's the 'ol joint movement coming along?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erdawe
Haha, so how's the 'ol joint movement coming along?
As good as can be for a semi-professional cage fighter

Tiberias

Reaction score
Around 5% for me, though I don't have a reliable test. It's a genetic thing I suppose, I'm right on the line for underweight (I usually keep my coat and shoes on when they ask me to step on the scale at the Dr.'s office so the nurse doesn't put me down as underweight.) I've tried everything--donuts, whole milk, eating right before I go to bed, working a sedentary job, etc.--and nothing except exercise gets my weight up, and even then regular weight lifting gets it up only by a few pounds.

Oddly enough, that's partially what drove me to a greater interest in clothes--off-the-shelf clothes for the "American male" are a dreadful fit on my frame, so I went far and wide in search of better-fitting clothes and, as it turns out, ended up with higher-quality and better-looking clothes in the process.

Kodiak

Reaction score
I just got caliper'd for my fitness orientation @ the gym on Tuesday, the guy said I was somewhere between 5% and 6%.

Berticus

Reaction score
I used, I think, 3 different methods. I sort of question how accurate they were. All three agreed I was about 7%. Might schedule an appointment at the health center and see what they say. Or find somewhere that does the water immersion test. That would be nice.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
We should have a "guess my BF%" thread.

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
We should have a "guess my BF%" thread.

We really shouldn't. That's all this forum needs to bring us all that much closer to catching teh ****.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
This forum is already gay, but it's fairy gay. It needs to be muscleman bear gay. Think Tom of Finald.

Taxler

Reaction score
I believe there are plenty of people who honestly think their body fat is 4-6%.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics